What's new

Six killed in Nowshera bomb blast

The takfiri mind, cannot comprehend the beauty of the mystical path of Sufism, to them religion is all ritual, and harsh - whereas Sufism is about the soul, Pakistan would not be an Islamic country if not for Sufism.

RIP

Really very sad & painful news, I want to say billion and trillion times :tdown: to our security authorities, agencies & Ministry of Interior.

This provincial fight must be end at high priority.

i asked a question,can't answer?,please stay away.

These kind of things go into flames. And the issue has been discussed. And you and I both know, that you know the answer and only asked to get a smug sense of superiority.

I extend my deepest condolences to the family members of worshipers who lost their lives in hands of these heinous creatures.

Terrorist organizations are leaving no stone unturned in their bid to destabilize Pakistan. The level of unrest that surrounds the nation can be seen through these devastating acts of terror that continue to claim innocent lives. The last few weeks have seen a series of suicide bombings not only in NWFP but in major cities like Karachi and Lahore. It has become apparent that the terror network has spawned across the nation and that their attempts to destabilize the nation of Pakistan are in full flow. How do justify attacking mosques and shrines? You cannot. How do you explain using women as suicide bombers? You cannot. How do you justify killing children? You cannot. Now once again they have orchestrated another attack on a mosque. According to police officials, “Many people had left the mosque after prayers. Otherwise losses would have been higher”.

BBC News - Pakistan: Nowshera mosque bombing 'kills nine'

Time and again we see testimony by Pakistani witnesses and law enforcement officials that all point to the same culprits. Is it not obvious that the TTP and their counterparts are retaliating because the government of Pakistan is countering insurgency? They have long surpassed all civilized human rights boundary lines while trying to achieve their evil agenda but ultimately it’s the people of Pakistan who continue to pay the highest price.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...MAwR8u-A?docId=photo_1299240597952-6-0&size=l

United States have encouraged and have been training Pakistani security forces to get rid of the Taliban pockets on its land. We see it can be done, Swat is a prime example. Taliban had created life hell for the people of Swat valley. Pakistani government had to react to protect its people and restore the writ of the government. Pakistan military, after intense fighting recaptured Swat and Taliban were either killed or driven out. We fully support the Pakistani military’s actions in the interest of its own nation in places like Peshawar, Waziristan and other major cities where Taliban terrorists are creating havoc on the people and from where trained suicide bombers are attacking innocent Pakistanis in their cities and towns. The responsibility for protecting the citizens of Pakistan lies with the government and the US fully supports this great nation in its mission to eliminate homegrown insurgency.

CDR Bill Speaks,

DET, United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom