What's new

Six Afghan ‘terrorists’ working for NDS Afghanistan nabbed from Balochistan, says home minister

As I said. Not a word on what the NDS spies revealed but on a spree against the ISI/military. ISI may have a wrong approach but Afghanistan has challenged us from the start. Its refusal to forget the durand line isthe problem as it was in 50-60's when Daood khan sent militias to "retake" Bajaur.

Thats all they can do it shows that our ISI/Army are pain in thir filthy assess. If we defend ourselves we are terrorists but they do it they are justifiable. Utter crap logic. We should keep on hunting them with brute force and intensity

Balochs would not dare......

Why? What are some afghan majars who aren't even accepted by locals gonna do?

You keep sending agents and we will deport all of you !

you being a Baloch know very well that your people claim that many Nassars and other Ghilzais in Loralai, Zhob etc are illegal settlers in Balochistan. But their case is same as Hazaras. These nomads were settled in North-Western Balochistan in 19th century, as proved by the British Gazetteers of Balochistan and were citizens of British India, and are proper citizens of Pakistan.

There aren't any nassars etc in Zhob .. Zhob is dominated by sheranis,mandokheils,dootanis,loons etc..

Nassars are mostly in Loralai.. And these people settled here as far as 18th century and being being a Pak nationalist have no issues with them .. I have many Pashtun friends from the same region .. Both among nassars,ghilzais,orakzais and even your own marwats... I wasn't raised with a bigoted mindset... Nor do k divide my countrymen on the basis of their caste or creed ...

This thread is about Afghanis & NDS agents .. Your afghan majars are sitting under bridges in Quetta and doings drugs or .... or supporting/arming parrari dogs.. So don't give me that nonsense.

Irrespective the situation is getting worse. We have to repatriate the afghan refugees. They will always remain a burden on our economy and we can't afford that especially considering how many economical messes we currently possess. The border is our greatest issues. We can't allow the Durand to be such a porous border. We have to make sure that each inch of the border is under our eyes if not trenched or walled or fenced.

Although the statement is irresponsible it does hold truth that Pakistan cannot afford these Afghans anymore and the government of Pakistan should tell Kabul that they are going to be returned irrespective of kabuls wishes.

Hello All
You all can hate me if you like but My point is 100000% right you like it or not!!!!
Just look what these Afghan refuges bring with them.
1, Ak47 Culture
2, Drugs (all types)
3, Great Smuggling (famous barra markets)
4,Health Issues
5, Religious Problems (All we see know )
6, Almost Economic malt down for major parts of Pakistan especially some low level labour and business
And the list goes on .......................
And let me remind you the Pashtuns from Afghanistan are totally different from Pashtuns in Pakistan in all manners(culture , religious harmony , education , etc)
You Know y ???????? or if you want to know y ???? Then here is the Answer

power-point-2-history-of-india-3-728.jpg

Pakistan have 90%+ of Indus valley civilization

The Great tribes on our side are civilized from like 5000 B.C lol
That's the realty Pakistan is and was Indus vally civization, we are totally different from our Afghans and Indains neighbors .
So The Afghans have to leave Pakistan , They must have to , let them rebuild there own country , and let us build our Country Rich with culturs and civilizations .
Thank you all.

@DESERT FIGHTER I have one advice when conversing with Afghan troll @Samandri, don't get provoked. Even I used to argue with him on his level but now I give up. You may have noticed how many times Samandri tries to provoke ethnic conflict but you don't know how many times he has called me a convert and low caste ansari knowing my background in Lucknow or has raised the question of my weak (and unknown even properly to ourselves) Pashtun background. Its all to spark ethnic conflict. This character enjoys when people are fighting over ethnicity. I know a few characters like him in Canada who are his spitting image Muhajirs who stand against Pakistan.

My advice is don't go off on an ethnic tangent with him. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience. And he will get the satisfaction of Pashtuns fighting Balochs and vice versa.

He is experienced at this. He did this with a half punjabi and half pathan guy on another forum. A very knowledgable guy who could not bear the abuse by Afghans and responded back kindly. Other than raising doubts about his Turi background he used to not only make fun of Punjabis but abuse them too.

@DESERT FIGHTER I have one advice when conversing with Afghan troll @Samandri, don't get provoked. Even I used to argue with him on his level but now I give up. You may have noticed how many times Samandri tries to provoke ethnic conflict but you don't know how many times he has called me a convert and low caste ansari knowing my background in Lucknow or has raised the question of my weak (and unknown even properly to ourselves) Pashtun background. Its all to spark ethnic conflict. This character enjoys when people are fighting over ethnicity. I know a few characters like him in Canada who are his spitting image Muhajirs who stand against Pakistan.

My advice is don't go off on an ethnic tangent with him. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience. And he will get the satisfaction of Pashtuns fighting Balochs and vice versa.

He is experienced at this. He did this with a half punjabi and half pathan guy on another forum. A very knowledgable guy who could not bear the abuse by Afghans and responded back kindly. Other than raising doubts about his Turi background he used to not only make fun of Punjabis but abuse them too.

This is the standard practice among ANP types on twitter also.

You will get even their senior leaders favoriting or liking tweets by Afghans against the state of Pakistan.

I have been told by someone that samandri is not a Pakistani citizen. Disrespecting the army on a forum designed for military matters won't get you anywhere samandri. Sarfraz Bugti is patriotic? So that is your beef with him. What are you fighting over anyway? Afghan nationals eating in Pakistan but spitting at it remain. Give me one good reason after the way Afghan nationals treat us on your pathetic forum we should turn the other cheek and get slapped?

I am getting to know your complete operating manual. You are turning this into Pashtuns vs Baloch when in reality this is Pakistanis vs Afghans. You know how patriotic Bugti is and you belittle him. This is basic operating procedure of an ethnic chauvinist or terrorist. Turning a Pakistani matter into an ethnic matter. I don't understand where you see Sarfraz Bugti doing anything against Pathans.

This is the standard practice among ANP types on twitter also.

You will get even their senior leaders favoriting or liking tweets by Afghans against the state of Pakistan.
As expected.Wali Khan said he is Afghan first, Muslim second and Pakistani last. These people are part of the problem. They will have no place in the new Pakistan we will make.

In which kind of dream you are living?. All the Afghan-Taliban and their families in Balochistan are hosted by ISI/Pakistani military

They were
. now they have to leave we dont want thankless afghans on our soil.
Rehtey Pakistan mey wafadari bharat or nds se kertey .

As expected.Wali Khan said he is Afghan first, Muslim second and Pakistani last. These people are part of the problem. They will have no place in the new Pakistan we will make.

Nationalism is very weak among Pakistanis plus you have the added complexity of Afghans being our "Muslim Brothers" hence you will not get the most effective pressure group "Mullahs" to speak against them.

Get this into your head. The day Abdur Rehman Khan handed the lar Pashtuns to the British just to save Kandahar and Kabul we knew the ugly face of Afghanistan. There is since that day 1983 a complete divergence of Pashtuns on the Afghan side and the Pakistani side. Pakistani side Pashtuns fought for their independence from the British both physically and through their vote for the Muslim League. The pashtuns on the Afghan side seethed and wanted their land back without giving zero help to Pashtun movements within British dominions. But you can't get anything when you are greedy to save yourself and are willing to sacrifice your pashtun brothers just to save yourself (in this case Abdur Rehman Khan the iron amir's precious Kabul.)

I also don't see you recognizing the fact that Afghan wish to reunite Pashtun lands reeks of opportunism. They threw Pashtuns away like tissue paper when they came to Afghanistan for help and now when the Pashtuns on Pakistani side are richer culturally, physically and financially they want them back? Also how do you count the Farsi speakers the bar Pashtuns count as better Pashtuns than Pakistani pashtuns.

Don't tell me they are not different. The difference is in language-Afghans are farsi lovers, our pashtuns are purer with purer pashto but at the same time influenced by urdu to a small extent, the Afghans are weak ragtag militias while Frontier corps represents Pashtuns as does the Frontier Force. The Afghans are dominated by the Farsiwans in todays Afghanistan with only the Taliban present as a movement, Pakistani pashtuns have their own movements like ANP and PMAP. Our history is different. Did the Afghans have to struggle with insurrections against the British where entire areas were scorched by their warplanes? Afghans were trying to hold their land together while Pakistani pashtuns were advancing culturally and economically. This is a fact. There are dozens of difference but you refuse to see them.

I want to be a Pashtun but I will drain every drop of blood for my beloved Pakistan and it comes before my quest to become like Pashtuns. Among the traits I admire of Pashtuns most is patriotism to Pakistani state and nation. No matter what you do this reputation cannot be soiled because we have lions like Kernal Sher Khan, Zarwalli Yousafzai Muhammed Farooq Khan.

Nationalism is very weak among Pakistanis plus you have the added complexity of Afghans being our "Muslim Brothers" hence you will not get the most effective pressure group "Mullahs" to speak against them.
You realize what a cancer these same mullahs were. On the other forum there were these mullah types and most of these mullah types were Pakistan haters. Not always, there were some secularists too but the vast majority was mullahs most even glorifying the Taliban. I have no respect for the current mullahs in Pakistan. They lack ingenuity to build a system that was unique to us as a secular Islamic republic and gave us the cancer of Afghan immigration which happened under mullah zia. There was no planning either how these Afghan citizens would fit into our society.

Samandri can be sure he will not find any sympathizer with Afghans than me but I think about my nation first. Refugees did bring drugs, crime and terrorism to Pakistan other than bacha bazi, chars and weapon culture. If the people of a country have no respect for us how is such a relation going to work. I still think we should have given Afghans nationality though. Through time like us they would become patriots. But some I guess will always remain like Samandri.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think we should have given Afghans nationality though. Through time like us they would become patriots

I agree....a decisive policy is needed.

Either deport them or give those who have been residing here for more than 20 years Pakistani citizenship.

Infact I would say settle them in Punjab......unlike any other region of Pakistan, Punjab has a very successful record of absorbing people of different creed and eventually integrating them.

Got a funny feeling this might be something to do with the killing of Mullah Mansoor. It will be interesting to know where in Baluchistan these Afghans were captured from.

It is now establish that it was NOT a drone strike. Yesterday I was watching Gen retd, Ghulam Mustafa on Dr Shahid Masood program. He revealed something very interesting. It seems the American hired some Taliban from within to kill Mullah Mansoor. It also correlated with Taliban own statement that they are looking for those who assisted in the killing of their leader.
Yes I watched that program too and it really seems no drone strike then only fake passport of Mullah Mansoor and burning his jeep, though it is true he got killed but not by the drone strike.

Great analysis but then such characters should be banned. I was quick to realise his trick so I added him to my ignore list quite early.

@haviZsultan he's a chronic liar and a truelu beghairat person .. I've caught him lying multiple times & this time he's trying to divide Baloch & Pashtuns by posting nonsense ..

Here is the statement by Sarfraz Bugti;

Asusual this clown will lie and give it ethnic color.

And you've declared khattaks beghairats,weak and what not ! You don't even have an iota of shame!

Yes I watched that program too and it really seems no drone strike then only fake passport of Mullah Mansoor and burning his jeep, though it is true he got killed but not by the drone strike.

Great analysis but then such characters should be banned. I was quick to realise his trick so I added him to my ignore list quite early.

He's been banned multiple times and yet shamelessly pops with with more fake ids ..

its time for Pakistan to distance it self from Afghan peace process let them deal with Taliban coz after whatever has happend recently Afghanistnies put themselves in a greater trouble coz this is first time when Talban did;t fight for power struggle for them their leader embrace martyrdom and as per Pushtoon customs they can go for even revenge... curtsy by NDS and Americans talban settled their dispute peacefully the new leader Habiat ullah khan is much more strict since he is a teacher of many current taliban leaders so it was easy for them to reach on agreement. just when the things were going in right direction and people of Afghanistan were dreaming about peace NDS and Americans put them back to their toes

Even if he abused Khushal Khan Khattak and Rehman Baba which I am not admitting for a second he did because he was half pashtun and if he did he would be insulting himself the question is was Khushal Khan Khattak your father that upon hearing an insult to him you could not control yourself?

And if you have such hatred with Pakistani nationalists on that site... the question is why did you not once raise your voice when Jinnah was abused? Kushal Khan Khattak and Rehman Baba are just historical figures, important culturally to Pashtuns but not the father of the nation. Not once did you voice concern over abuse of Jinnah. You are very selective in your criticisms. Ignoring abuse to historical Pakistani figures but losing control when other figures are.

In fact I see through you. You are not a Pakistani citizen. Come on Samandri admit it. If you admit you are not a Pakistani citizen no one will abuse you anymore. You should be truthful however. Where did you learn Pashto and how did you get this Indian role.

Back
Top Bottom