What's new

Sino-Pak Friendship 2010 Joint Military Exercise

These are among the top soldiers we've got. They learn from each other and also have lots of fun together. Personally I think China and Pakistan should scale up such joint training or exercise. It'd be necessary to think about a big terrorist neighbour we are facing.:china::pakistan:

r2136247647.jpg

Pakistani soldier takes part
A Pakistani soldier takes part in an anti-terrorism drill in northwest China's Ningxia Hui autonomous region July 5, 2010. The joint exercise, code-named "Friendship-2010", kicked off on Saturday and is the third of its kind between the two countries, Xinhua News Agency reported

U138P200T1D327730F8DT20100705175207.jpg

U138P200T1D327730F10DT20100705175207.jpg

U138P200T1D327730F14DT20100705175207.jpg

Chinese and Pakistani soldiers train together during a Chinese-Pakistani joint anti-terrorism drill, code-named "Friendship-2010," in Qingtongxia in northwest China's Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region July 5, 2010. (Xinhua/Wang Jianmin)

I must admit that our Chinese friends beat us in military hair style.

There are very good reasons for this as well. SSG is the only outfit in the Pakistan Army that is allowed relaxation on the hair cut. Typically aside from the military academies and the regimental training centers, Pakistani military relaxes the crew-cut (or high and tight as it is known in the United States) once you are out of the training centers/academies. A usual tidy trim around the ears and the nape is sufficient.

For SSG, keeping longer hair is a necessity because of the recce (reconnaissance) missions which are an integral part of this unit's role/tasking. An SSG operator could be on recce at a moment's notice in the tribal areas or elsewhere as required. Military style haircut is a very easy giveaway to any one and as such keeping these requirements in mind, this type of relaxation exists (the same applies to SAS, SEALS, Green Berets/Delta Force etc.).

These Pakistani troops just returned from an active theater and will be rotated back so getting a real short haircut is probably not a very smart thing to do.

Why would all soliders need all that gear?

In the words of my friend and a mod "Keysersoze" here, its the "shiny kit" syndrome that afflicts a lot of folks. I thought it was amusing for one of the SSG officers to make a point of the fact that most of Pakistani gear no longer has a "shine", because it has been extensively used in combat operations.

Love the Chinese armies gear , fitness and hair man this is one solid armed units super force :woot:

I agree. Very nice gear and capabilities. I hope some of the small arms and equipment in use finds its way into our hands.

I am so glad we don't see anything like this , I am glad our traning is on a whole new level

vs

:partay: Team India tactcal scooter ride with meanacing butterfly ohh ... got to fear that butter fly, I still have not figured out a name for this tactical manuver

2z6xhky.jpg

I agree. Very nice gear and capabilities. I hope some of the small arms and equipment in use finds its way into our hands.

China and Pakistan are the greatest of friends! :cheers:

If you like any of our equipment then we would be very happy to share it with you!

Also, the Pakistani army has much more combat experience than we do in dealing with armed insurgency, we would love to gain such skills from you as well. More cooperation is always good. :yahoo:

Last edited:

Actually i was thinking that too - but i am not sure if these weapons would be good for SSG ?

QBZ-95 is a 5.56mm rifle which wont be good for our war theater.

Wow superb gun , awesome choice for assalut

The design looks geard towards quick movement changes and directional changes while in battle also the back side would provide a solid stabalizing factor for the armed unit - Very nice

type95-1.jpg

Great conversion with the aiming component
How far is the range is this weapon primarily short range
type95-2.jpg

I think its just missing laser aim component but perhaps its a short range so laser aim is not requirement but looks light weight

I am positive this gun is better then the AK47s by miles

I am so glad we don't see anything like this , I am glad our traning is on a whole new level

vs

:partay: Team India tactcal scooter ride with meanacing butterfly ohh ... got to fear that butter fly, I still have not figured out a name for this tactical manuver

2z6xhky.jpg

Haha. That was really hilarious.
:rofl::rofl:

dbca1d93a845eaf84a8f6570098142df.jpg

Inspector General Training and Evaluation, Pakistan Army Lt. Gen. Waheed Arshad and Deputy Chief of General Staff PLA General Ma Xiaotan shaking hand before a joint planning briefing session of Special Forces of Pakistan-China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom