What's new

Sino-Indo Border Conflict

As for the 1962 war,the statement that Chinese army was better prepared is not true. large- scale battles were totally out of the estimation of the Chinese Central Military Commission,and troops were transfered from Sichuan and Qinghai Province all in emergency, a quantity of new recruits had just finished their basic training before going to the front.

Nevertheless,soon after civil war and the Korean war, the PLA was then in its strongest effectiveness for battles, with no doubt at all to defeat an underestimating Landforce of India who lack of baptism by real war.

As for the 1962 war,the statement that Chinese army was better prepared is not true. large- scale battles were totally out of the estimation of the Chinese Central Military Commission,and troops were transfered from Sichuan and Qinghai Province all in emergency, a quantity of new recruits had just finished their basic training before going to the front.

Nevertheless,soon after civil war and the Korean war, the PLA was then in its strongest effectiveness for battles, with no doubt at all to defeat an underestimating Landforce of India who lack of baptism by real war.

Ah, such a underestimation of the Sub-continental Armed Forces.
Do you know from when the battle honours of Indian and Pakistani regiments dates. Indian and Pakistan in 1940's to 1960's have seen more modern battles than Chinese, Under the British Command, while China was getting clobbered by Japan, Sikh, Gurkha, Pathan Regiments were fighting the Italians and Germans in Europe, Burma etc.

I will let Sword handle you, as he is far more educated than me in these affairs

Ah, such a underestimation of the Sub-continental Armed Forces.
Do you know from when the battle honours of Indian and Pakistani regiments dates. Indian and Pakistan in 1940's to 1960's have seen more modern battles than Chinese, Under the British Command...

while the other half of the Indian troops (commanded by Subhas Chandra Bose,on his independence will)standing with Germany and Japan you mean?

The service to World War II by British Indian army didn't seem to authenticate the military power of an independent India.

Compared to the 1962 conflict, the Sino-Vietnamese war was rather a wakeup call to the down-sliding Chinese army around the 1980s.

I'm just an average person from China,and would like to hear from real educated Indian guys,if you are. coz arrogance in short sightness is never my cup of tea. and please dont bluster about on Taiwan affairs like a homeless desperado.

Know the Difference from Imperial Indian Army and Indian National Army, first
Regiments from British Indian Army were incorporated to Indian Army and Pakistani Army not the Indian National Army, And it is not only World War 2 , but lots of others.

India is quite democractic, wether I talk about Taiwan or not ;is my choice

looks like indians have a hard time getting over this war.

he he

rehan

We are big enough to accept our mistakes, not something i can tell about you

Looks like you just did. :D , still its out there for me to read, so i dont need Indian help to interpret the facts.

rehan

???????????/

Yes but you didnt answer my question. If you are Chinese then why do you have a PAKISTANI FLAG under your avatar?

Dude, because if you dont pick. Automatically you get the Pakistani flag. Chill out. :D

I was just wondering about his "we Chinese" ,not obsessed though.

JF17 is lazybones:D

btw,Webby can I get emotional icons in quick reply?

Back
Top Bottom