What's new

Singapore voices concern over naming of Indonesian Navy ship

I traveled more than 99% of Singaporeans especially in Indon where I mentioned I backpack ferry hop from Sumatra to Sulawesi Madano.
Our guys suffered there 2.5 years and got kick out of jobs because we need to go army 3 weeks a year. What I am ranting here is not important, the important thing is now the whole fcuking unit is cursing and swearing they wont defend Singapore.
Do you want to deny?

As I already mentioned bringing all this out to the forums is really not helping on the topic at all, and I believe if it came to it the unit will defend Singapore not because they want to but because they will be forced to. Unless they move to another country like right now they can choose to do what they're told to or face arrest. Frankly I won't look forward to being stuck in an Indonesian jungle any more than your unit does but what choices are available?

I traveled more than 99% of Singaporeans especially in Indon where I mentioned I backpack ferry hop from Sumatra to Sulawesi Madano.

Our guys suffered there 2.5 years and got kick out of jobs because we need to go army 3 weeks a year. What I am ranting here is not important, the important thing is now the whole fcuking unit is cursing and swearing they wont defend Singapore.

Do you want to deny?

A lot of things are viral never mind credible or not.
Go and read SG forums.

I have more than enough relatives in Singapore and Malaysia living as citizens and their basic experience along with ethnic Malays is huge negative rating of Chinese. Chinese in higher posts are good hardworking people. But there are lotta chinese gangs involved in drug crimes in street corners, hire to kill gangs are all chinese. Maybe try going to a secluded club or a bar in Kuala Lampur. Yu will see for urself who are selling drugs.

Wow, after hearing you, I might think about supporting my government'd plan to enlist young people into conscription.
grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps9177ab07.png

which one? Ratu Adil?

more or less .. Sabdopalon, the priest and adviser to the last ruler of the Majapahit empire, Ratu Adil follows Sabdopalon's return as per the prediction by King Jayabaya

refer to Kelik Supriyanto's book “Ramalan Sabdopalon"

Last edited:
exactly

no Sabdapalon, the priest and adviser to the last ruler of the Majapahit empire

yes sabdapalon, he also predicted the coming of ratu adil, which will carry the army of justice with her.

Anyway, there's a flaw in his propechy, if he was saying about what will happen 500 years later, that should be happening in 1978, now is 2013 and nothing has happened so far.

Last edited:

I always hated the idea of conscription. Or any kind of policy that purposely restrict the basic freedom of its citizens. If one want to serves it should be of their own choosing & not because your government forces you to serve your country.

Hahaha...good,so we shouldn't give an explanation again and everybody will forgot this matter...hehehe :p:

actually, the Vietnamese hatred against the Chinese and vice versa probably has becoming more epic day by day, especially in PDF :p:

You accept they did bomb blasts are you serious you gotta be kidding

They did it on the purpose of financial sabotage during wartime, under the order of Soekarno.

I think Lux Veritas is a bit wrong about PRC government. They concern of Chinese oversea people. They just don't use hard power to do that. Back to 1998 in Indonesia after the trouble and Soeharto fall, PRC president came to Indonesia and offer help to Indonesia government. They never do that prior that (at least as long as I know). And then he told Habibie, the president of Indonesia at that time that "He entrust the Chinese descendants in Indonesia to Indonesia government care." That is how PRC government show their concern and the Chinese descendants in Indonesia. Well, his message was soft, but I think that he asked Indonesia government to protect the Chinese Descendants more, so they won't get problem like in 1998 and before

Well, sorry for OT on my first post

These folks are hero to Indonesia but scum to Singapore. All Indonesian intellects I met still harbor the dream of Nussantara, while a minority even Maphilindo.

That is the reason Indon folks in PDF are worshiping these terrorist 007 as heroes. Neither Singapore's POV that these are terrorist is wrong. You cannot expect Indon or Singapore to change their own opinion.

I believe that the reason why our government name the ship like that because it is actually our respond to Singapore, because Singapore administration help Australia in tapping Indonesia officials. It is indeed provocative move by our government, but the one who provoked first is Singapore......So, it is 1:1......And if Singapore makes a respond once again...so Indonesia has to balance it once again...so it can become 2:2........

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom