What's new

Sindh PPP Govt Motto: Zinda Hai Bhutto

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Murderers of Nazim Jokhio let go by Sindh Police. They are PPP MNA and MNA.

In Dadu, 9 children and many houses burned to death and loss of livestock for poor people. Protection of life and property is the first responsibility of a Responsible Government.
They so brazenly stand up for murderers and against poor knowing fully well nothing can be done against them.
تم کتنے بھٹو مارو گے ہر گھر سے مردہ نکلے گا

PPP only struggling for the last 40+ years in keeping 'Bhutto Alive', but was never been able to develop the leadership like Bhutto.

Today, what the pack of opposition has done with IK, identical to this was done by the ancestral pack of this opposition with Bhutto.

PPP sold the 'dead Bhutto' to the next generation of his murderers, PPP only gifted the filth like Zardari to the nation and Zardari's reproduced only the filth.

Sindhis vote only Sindhis. And that is reason why even possessing sea port and most talented people, its in termoil. I love sindhis because of some personal reasons, but there is no reason for ignorance.

بدمعاش خاندانی مافیائوں کا اتحاد، شریف خاندان، بھٹو-زرداری خاندان، مولوی فضل خاندان، ولی خاندان، اچکزئی، بگٹی خاندان ۔ سب اپنی بقا کی جنگ لڑرہے ہیں اور لوگ عمران خان کے لئے نہیں بلکہ اس خاندانی
مافیا خلاف نکل چکے ہیں۔ conglomerate
عمران خان رہے یا نہ رہے، ان خاندانی مافیائوں کا وقت ختم۔
ان شا اللہ

Last stand of family Ltd mafias in Pakistan.
Sharif family, Zardari-bhutto family, molvi Fazal ( la femme fatale ;) ) family, Wali family, achakzai family. They won't be left in history pages either, ان شا اللہ

Sindhis vote only Sindhis. And that is reason why even possessing sea port and most talented people, its in termoil. I love sindhis because of some personal reasons, but there is no reason for ignorance.
PPP only struggling for the last 40+ years in keeping 'Bhutto Alive', but was never been able to develop the leadership like Bhutto.

Today, what the pack of opposition has done with IK, identical to this was done by the ancestral pack of this opposition with Bhutto.

PPP sold the 'dead Bhutto' to the next generation of his murderers, PPP only gifted the filth like Zardari to the nation and Zardari's reproduced only the filth.
When Bhutto was alive with powers of dictator which he wielded to his own personal gains, what did he do for the people of Sindh?

CM Sindh says he is going to investigate it. My question, is he going to do it against who? His own government? Himself?

He's doing it against nothing because it's just denying responsibility for their own crimes.

When Bhutto was alive with powers of dictator which he wielded to his own personal gains, what did he do for the people of Sindh?

Right, Bhutto had a dictatorial extinct. He came to power in 1972, was toppled in 1977, and hanged in 1979.
His major contribution at those times was to external policies, as he was interested to be focal in the Islamic world.
Internally he damaged the economy by blindly nationalizing and at the same time uncontrolled unions.
Indeed the credit to capture Pakistan's manpower share in ME goes to him, one could find many Sindhi/Balochi families settled in KSA/UAE and got their passports. The deputation from armed forces to ME was also at its apex in his days.

The credit for the Karachi steel mill also goes to Bhutto, who negotiated it with USSR, after the U2 incident and by vacating the 'Bada Bair' radar station in KPK from the USA.

Last edited:
Murderers of Nazim Jokhio let go by Sindh Police. They are PPP MNA and MNA.

In Dadu, 9 children and many houses burned to death and loss of livestock for poor people. Protection of life and property is the first responsibility of a Responsible Government.
They so brazenly stand up for murderers and against poor knowing fully well nothing can be done against them.
تم کتنے بھٹو مارو گے ہر گھر سے مردہ نکلے گا

PPP par pura PAKISTAN ke truf sa LANAT...

He did corruption, and shown a way to do corruption to all sindhis. In this process, sindh was destroyed inside out. But sindhis neither admit it not appreciate it. Bhutto first attacked industry, and then industrials. He destroyed the very core of society in sindh. If Pakistan is still alive, then credit either goes to punjsbis who kept their and others industry alive till now, and pashtoons, who gave their blood selflessly for the protection of Pakistan.
Urdu speakers got rid of MQM very recently, again thanks to Punjab, and if PTI chooses locals for representation, then I am sure we are not going back ever. And same should go for sindhis, if PTI chooses sindhis in interior.

CM Sindh says he is going to investigate it. My question, is he going to do it against who? His own government? Himself?
Cm is another low in the history of lowness. Infact he is a benchmark of haramipan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom