What's new

Similar threads feature

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
A new similar threads feature has been added to the forums. While creating new threads as soon as you enter the thread name you will be prompted with a list of similar threads with similar names.

Kindly review these thread names thoroughly before posting new threads and use existing threads instead of creating new ones.

The feature currently works only with the main style theme, "3.8 new". Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you'll see a dropdown list with a choice of several themes.

yeah i tried it, very nice feature

thanks for this wonderful addition! it will definitely help users for not creating duplicate threads and help reduce the burden from the mods for deleting those threads

very nice addition

IPhone and mobile compability is also something we are looking at. We are finally understanding how important such feature is. :)

IPhone and mobile compability is also something we are looking at. We are finally understanding how important such feature is. :)

I surf 20% of my pdf time from mobile :) - no worries at all :smitten:
But it would be good to see if mobile comptabile version opens pages faster than its normal speed, waiting!!!

Good to hear that.

I was wondering if it is possible to have sharing options that leads to Social Sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc.

That is a good option. Hopefully duplicate threads should reduce.

A new similar threads feature has been added to the forums. While creating new threads as soon as you enter the thread name you will be prompted with a list of similar threads with similar names.

Kindly review these thread names thoroughly before posting new threads and use existing threads instead of creating new ones.

The feature currently works only with the main style theme, "3.8 new". Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you'll see a dropdown list with a choice of several themes.

good job guys!:cheers:

thats good, it will save members alot of time going in many threads with the same topic.

Nice job. I just notice it last night and it was pleasant.

Can you guys please merge all the threads on giving trade route to India. Please merge all there are many land, air, sea route all come under one

Need of the hour and the day.Well done guys
Araz

Any way this phpboard has api or rss feeds to make a custom app for iphone?

Back
Top Bottom