illuminatidinesh

Reaction score
Country
India
AP 60 Black Widow
220px-Northrop_P-61_green_airborne.jpg

German Bf 110G-4 night fighter at the RAF Museum in London

240px-ME-110G-2_at_RAF_Hendon.jpg

Please share ur opinion on this.... And let me know if there is other aircrafts too.

P.S : These aircrafts are compared on their looks only

Mig 25 Foxbot
images

F 15 Eagle
images

Some incorrect comparisons..I was suspecting an evolutionary comparison..but that cant be true with the F-15 vs Mig-25 one..since each was built on a completely different doctrine.
Apart from the first gen jets.. and the Concorde and Tu-114 are a no brainer.
The F-15 was developed to combat a mythical Super fighter that was the foxbat..Which the Mig-25 wasnt..
The F-15 is better compared to the Su-27.
The viggen is still a little out of place with the Mirage and Tejas.
So is the one about F-7.. sure.. it is designed to fill the same role...if anything.. the Mig-21 bison fits that role better...it is the ultimate step in the interceptor food chain..
The concepts are the same.. the avionics and internal fit..much more different..
If its an evolutionary comparison you seek.. replace the F-15 with Mig-31...or the tornado ADV..I suppose.

Last edited:
First of all besides comparing two birds; do also provide which plane comes first with respect to timeline

@ Santro http://www.defence.pk/forums/1267917-post10.html

Apart from the first gen jets.. and the Concorde and Tu-114 are a no brainer.

Brainer in the sense that for the fiorst time a passenger plane is being imparted a very high speed ~~Concorde plus a very radical new idea was introduced in the passenger plane i.e the Morphing Wings

First of all besides comparing two birds; do also provide which plane comes first with respect to timeline

@ Santro http://www.defence.pk/forums/1267917-post10.html

Brainer in the sense that for the fiorst time a passenger plane is being imparted a very high speed ~~Concorde plus a very radical new idea was introduced in the passenger plane i.e the Morphing Wings

Im not sure what you are pointing out... but yeah.. that was exactly what I meant.. anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of aviation(or access to wikipedia) would have made that observation.
In that case.. the American SST should also have been included(even though it never crossed the mockup stage).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom