What's new

Silent Buildup

During last engagement we bitch slapped you guys very hard,and you have failed to do anything till now about humiliation Bharat got.
Better do something and than tell us how great Bharat weapons are till than accept my condolence on death of God of Bharati Viyo Sena a.k.a Su-30MKI a.k.a Mini-AWACS.
P.S:-Shukar kai Guru tum nai shakal dikhai,warna mujey tou dar thaa kai kahain 27 Feb ko Bharati Air Defence kai haton tabah honey waley Mi-17 mai tum bhe parlook sudhar gaye hou kiyo kai 27 kai baad tum nazar nahi aye.
he he he munna you still dont get it ... koi gall nahi twadee koi galtee nai :haha:

khair problem is look around in your nation your nation and its yourth is still running after truck ki batte lik
1.1965 me indian army Lahore me tea/nashta nahi kia
2.hum tashkent me jeet gaye
3.1971 me sari galti USA ki thi kyonki usne 7th fleet nahi bheji & hindus ne hamme alag kiya hum masoom the
4.1999 me hum jeet gaye per nawaz shareef ne harra ditta
5. now abhinandan & tea was fantastic & we shot down imaginarry Su30

well what dose this give your nation look at the tabdeeli and look at what people are going through specially those running your air force & army mantaince :haha:

since i get banned way too eraly i better not say anything here if you have anyone working there go ask for true opinion from them and what is really hapenning im sure you will feel revolutionised :haha:

Mr. Thing Tank ji pictures were given to those where it matter and in your nation it matter to only one place and its not necesarry they show "aam awam" everything or do they :azn: :haha:

now forget everything most of you think IAF & IA is falling from skies andd ridelled with mantinence problems well dear all i can say it good luck and why dont you try 5 time :D
Guruji... Pictures of the mess we created in India were available everywhere. You guys tried to even show the radar blips to convince the world but none believed other than Indians. :enjoy: now keep believing who cares...

Guruji... Pictures of the mess we created in India were available everywhere. You guys tried to even show the radar blips to convince the world but none believed other than Indians. :enjoy: now keep believing who cares...
tell me Think Tank ji whome does world belives Pakistanies or the Indians well hint what was you PM IK saying recently and how is Indian PM recieved & listened too where ever he goes :sarcastic:
5.jpg

I think war is near.i don't trust rumors of paf crossing loc.what is happening in poonch is quite worrying.also afghan army sends reinforcement near afghan Pak border.

Guru Defence in this thread be like
we have this and we have that we did this in past ... what he doesn’t understand that his country force fuqdup in the broad day light and entire world have seen the tota of the gang-bang ... hope now he understood properly after getting the msg in his own language.

Last edited:
Guru Defence in this thread be like
we have this and we have that we did this in past ... what he doesn’t understand that his country force fuqdup in the broad day light and entire world have seen the tota of your gang-bang ... hope now he understood properly after getting the msg in his own language.

No. He wouldn't.:lol:

Guru Dutt.....Tum PDF per akar iss tara josh martey ho jesey kisi pinjrey mein bundh kisi janwar ko thori dher key liye azad kiya jaye......woh khoob bhagey kodey aur uchley ga aur akhir thak haar ker apni jaga ajaye ga.....bhai akhir kiya sabit karna chatey ho, jin key paley kuch hota hey unko zahir nai karna parta.....agar PDF nai hota tu tumarey awaz koun sunta.....stop behaving like an Indian farmer in a flour mill......cold start.....cross border raids....surgical strikes....hot persuits..... aur akhir 27 Februray ko sari hawa nikal gayee.....sou sunhar ki aur eik lohar ki.#
Wesey tum adat say majboor ho, aur fazool mein kuch na kuch bolna hota hey....

Guru Dutt.....Tum PDF per akar iss tara josh martey ho jesey kisi pinjrey mein bundh kisi janwar ko thori dher key liye azad kiya jaye......woh khoob bhagey kodey aur uchley ga aur akhir thak haar ker apni jaga ajaye ga.....bhai akhir kiya sabit karna chatey ho, jin key paley kuch hota hey unko zahir nai karna parta.....agar PDF nai hota tu tumarey awaz koun sunta.....stop behaving like an Indian farmer in a flour mill......cold start.....cross border raids....surgical strikes....hot persuits..... aur akhir 27 Februray ko sari hawa nikal gayee.....sou sunhar ki aur eik lohar ki.#
Wesey tum adat say majboor ho, aur fazool mein kuch na kuch bolna hota hey....

I think, he has gone on a short break.:lol:

He use to be sane member, sharing nice songs and films but seems he has lost the plot.
No he wasn’t... woh tu aween achi achi chezain idhar udhar se utha kar copypaste karkay izat kama raha tha warna tu asa he thaa ... abhi dekhna ayega dubara kaatanay ur bezat honay

This is a funny thread here even so called "thinking people" Like @MastanKhan are mocking themselfs by dreaming that indian sikhs will turn against India just cause of so called Kartarpur corriodre or 1984 roits done by Congress when they were and are soldier's of sanatan dharm and it was Nihang Sikhs who wrested Ram Mandir initally from bieng a abondenned masjid for almost 350 years & Harminder sahib in pre 1905-7 era has pictures of hindu sadhu's
View attachment 592473
(a race/panth/sect of hindu's born owt of medival "bhakti movement" by Baba Guru Nanak dev Ji where each Hindu familiy used to doante first son of the family to service of Guru for fight against those who weere opressing Hindus and later they Got weapons training/shastra vidya and intern they were called 'Shiya/sikh' remember last three sikh gurur's and there dicipels were given public death penalities in chandni chowk by Mughal kings @MastanKhan and these lessons are taought to each sikh child in there guru dwara's and schools run by Gurdwara across the world while Guru Granth sahib the last & 10 & Living Guru of sikhs which in the nector of all the great teaching of Guru Nanak and his compatriots like even Kabir & has many great teachings from GITA & Upnishads & Veda's & Quran)

now lets talk about Indian Strategy well what hapenned on Feb26 & 27 was a more of recce mission to tell self ego filled IK & his GHQ bakers that we can cross the LOC even after so called "NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL BY PAKISTAN" and we did and nothing happenned :haha:

now coming to something serous

1.India will never attack where and How PAF & PA & PN wants it to

2. India will for sure punish those who made lives on indian misrable with there 1000 cuts poilicy

3.what missiles , aircrafts& MBTs or MRBLs or so called Tactical nuces you boast soon will be of no use

4. Pakistan might have some Nuces india has more & better advanced version

in true terms even the bosses in GHQ and those in biejieng & washington know these facts but its the false bravado in Pindi & lahore & islamabad and its media circle thats whipping up the frenzy when the bulk of pakistani (90%)nation is finding it impossible to get a proper two squar meal a day with dignity

so instead of harming india think what is written on the wall and instead of dreaming about so called G-T-H try improving the lives of avrage pakistanies or else :D :sarcastic:

I knew you were still here.

An interesting response.

Coolest cat on the blvd and I got under his skin as well.

That made it two in a day.

Mean i have not lost it.

Back
Top Bottom