211041106578-640x480.jpg

211041106578-640x480.jpg

211041106565-640x480.jpg

211041106563-640x480.jpg

211041105200-640x480.jpg

211041105196-640x480.jpg

Slideshows – The Express Tribune
nice pic's

Pakistan should forget it's enemity with india and allow the indian sikh's to participate in the thier religious function's held in pakistan

No one is stopping them. They are more than welcome to Pakistan to participate in religious functions! :pakistan:

I dont like them carrying karpans, I feel frightened, they dont carry the legal 3 inch unsharped knife... but rather something bigger.

You shouldn't be frightened, if you've done nothing wrong...lol...!:P

These dont look like Sikh women. Nice pictures otherwise and good to see people to people contacts.

I got those pictures off the express tribune website...I'm assuming they got those pictures from the AP or Reuters so those pictures should be legit

Thanks though!

I got those pictures off the express tribune website...I'm assuming they got those pictures from the AP or Reuters so those pictures should be legit

Thanks though!

I am not blaming you. Its obviously the fault of the photographer/editor/ news agency. Those women are definitely dressed like tribals/Rajasthani women. Especially the jewellery. Sikh/Punjabi women dont dress like that.

Anyways, not a big deal. Thanks for the pics again!

you see 2nd pic of first post, is that the same guy in your avatar ??

Same style of turban, yes. The one in my avatar is from the work of a Canadian Sikh dude who paints. He probably based it off his imagination.

good for both india and pakistan.sikh's have suffered the mot due to partition.Pakistan should forget it's enemity with india and allow the indian sikh's to participate in the thier religious function's held in pakistan

:lol: oh hello wake up its already a shining morning. Sikhs have been coming to Pakistan from all over the world including India for participating in their religious festivals and pilgrims.

so seems you are not in touch with reality .

Welcome to Pakistan dear Sikhs

Same style of turban, yes. The one in my avatar is from the work of a Canadian Sikh dude who paints. He probably based it off his imagination.

ok..anyways..i felt its sumthing more than turban.

Back
Top Bottom