What's new

Sialkot Murders

Nothing will happen - This kind of stuff is typical in Pakistan - It's just that it has come to media now.Otherwise to far off areas women were burred alive what happened?Nothing.

:angry: What has become of Pakistan?
poor souls may they rest in peace :cry:

Nothing will happen - This kind of stuff is typical in Pakistan - It's just that it has come to media now.Otherwise to far off areas women were burred alive what happened?Nothing.

Patriot you are right. Hum to khali 'hukamrano' and 'gernaloon' ko blame kartay hain, yahan to har banda hi kharab hai.

if any of you have seen the extended footage, there was even a kid of 13-15 years could be younger as well,b he was also involved in committing this atrocious crime. people were taking turns to beat the life out of these poor boys, my heart bleeds as i recall those gruesome scenes, if only flood had reached to the houses of these sinister villagers, then they would have realized the value of life.

Please don't bring Allah and religion into it. We never heard of such brutality before the bigot Zia tried to make us better Muslims thru public flogging.

It has nothing to do with happiness of Allah. Public at large has lost sense of direction and tend to find people guilty before they are ever tried in a court of law. It appears that whole nation has been brutalized and has no regards for the first commandment " Thou shall not Kill".

Nearly all the onlookers including the killers were "Fasting". Islam means 'Peace' and compassion. We have to be human beings before we can call ourselves Muslims. In my book onlookers in Sialkot do not qualify as human.

I am not trying to bring religion into it So you mean this natural disaster in the holy month of ramadan in 1 of the so call biggest muslim states n these unhuman acts are not the outcome of some of the unthinkable sins of muslims living in pakistan n Allah will be happy with these acts buddy these r the wake up calls for the nation hiding our self from truth n facts on grounds is another thing we lack big time ........

Not 'Sialkot murders' but 'Zulm in Sialkot'

This was not just murders but outright zulm. This atrocious act is completely shocking. Is Pakistan's law and order situation seriously breaking down? Is this civilisation in the 21st century? Were these human beings who did this or animals? Can they be called Muslim? Even if the two brothers had been robbers, there would still be no justification whatsoever. As it turns out, not only were they innocent, but they were also educated, religious and well respected. What the **** were the police doing? Who are they meant to serve if not the public? If we let this pass by, more people will start taking the law into their own hands and innocent people will become victims. We will be living in a very dangerous society. The senior police officer should be literally fired. The police even gave the lynchers protection from anyone trying to stop this. They should be hanged, and each and every lyncher should be brought to trial with severe punishment meted out to them. What must the family be going through at this time? It must be truly heartbreaking for them. Why isn't immediate action being taken against all the criminals involved?

speechless
May Allah forgive them and dere souls RIP

Earthquake 2005 Flood 2010 agay agay dekho hota hey kya ham sirf naray he lagatay raheengay PAKISTAN zindabad kay aur Allah is zameen ko asay patkayga kay ham use naroon sameet andar hongay... ye abhe jhalak hey kay 4 crore insaan bagair chat khanay penay kay bheta hey agay agay dekhtay jaoo...

ISreal killling innocent
America Killing innocent
India Killing innocent

we always blame these countries first see ourself ham baray koi Insaanyat kay alambardaaar hain lanat hey hampe!

It’s an act of terrorism. Why politician are Quiet on this extremist act (haters are extremist too).

Last edited:
All those who WATCHED this Murder while standing their as well as the Police need to be tried for Attempted Murder themselves... its that simple.

Ashraf ul makhluqat (the greatest of all creation) :tup:

the faces of people who carried out this brutal act is clear in Vid, i hope they capture these bastards and make an example outta them. i really feel sad for the parents of these poor kids... Justice must be served at any cost ..

Ashraf ul makhluqat (the greatest of all creation) :tup:
"humans are Ashraf ul makhluqat, if they desire they can be better than Angels & if they want they they can be worst than animals" so it's in their own control.

Back
Top Bottom