What's new

Show the power of Nuclear and Islamic Pakistan

and yet we are bullied by the IMF who routinely humiluate our PM. an organization with no nukes or tanks. If we had the brass we should threaten the IMF with an airstrike or send our agents to their homes KGB style
‘Humiliate our pm’— who you kidding. The guys a humiliation to himself. The only thing our agencies are good at is making porx videos and killing journalists…

Allama Hafiz Saad Hussain Rizvi speech to the nation to show the power of Nuclear and Islamic Pakistan

Pakistan must give warning to the USA, if loan is not aproved than nuclear missiles will be followed.

I think, IMF will give the loan within few hours :D

Can someone ban this dumb moron biological brother of tai hai chen.
Which idiot are you referring to, so many Morons coming out of the woodwork with stupid posts and ideas recently..

For once using a Nuke here will benefit the environment, as it would stop Indians chopping down trees to cremate their dead. Oh wait, there'll be no trees left either.... No bad idea.
Let's just stick with normal bombs and rockets.

Nukes won't work. They'll just smear themselves in holy shit and that it. Already stink bombs don't work on Indians. Now, it appears nukes were a useless investment too.

All is lost.
I always thought about that bro. Pakistanis ridiculed it.

The so called NUKEs kept Pakistan backward. India is to be checked by China. Pakistan like Iran or any other Islamic countries shouldn't have entered unseless field.

Kashmir like Palestine could be liberated without nuclear jokes. I remember somewhere i read Iran had been helping Pakistan in Kashmiri issue until Pakistan completely joined western block.

Pakistan has sacrificed unimaginable assets from economic to political sectors for nuclear weapons which are supposed to be never used against anyone. A sad lol

Pakistan has gained nothing from that, but problem is, you cannot make fools understand. KSA didn't finance and support a valuable asset for Pakistan, on the contrary, they signed the sentence of slavery pf Pakistan.

Now Pakistanis are blaming every failure on Islam calling Pure feelings of poor Pakistani Muslim masses as the voice of illetrate and backward Muslims, mullahs, etc. No sir, it is not tge fault of Islam. It is the problem with those who received their commission fee from Riyadh and west. They made beggars of Jinnah's legacy. Unforgivable to say

The least

DtHDAwBXQAATS5r

He should be asked how many scientists and engineers, who have emerged from his chain of seminaries, have contributed to the nuclear program.

I always thought about that bro. Pakistanis ridiculed it.

The so called NUKEs kept Pakistan backward. India is to be checked by China. Pakistan like Iran or any other Islamic countries shouldn't have entered unseless field.

Kashmir like Palestine could be liberated without nuclear jokes. I remember somewhere i read Iran had been helping Pakistan in Kashmiri issue until Pakistan completely joined western block.

Pakistan has sacrificed unimaginable assets from economic to political sectors for nuclear weapons which are supposed to be never used against anyone. A sad lol

Pakistan has gained nothing from that, but problem is, you cannot make fools understand. KSA didn't finance and support a valuable asset for Pakistan, on the contrary, they signed the sentence of slavery pf Pakistan.

Now Pakistanis are blaming every failure on Islam calling Pure feelings of poor Pakistani Muslim masses as the voice of illetrate and backward Muslims, mullahs, etc. No sir, it is not tge fault of Islam. It is the problem with those who received their commission fee from Riyadh and west. They made beggars of Jinnah's legacy. Unforgivable to say

The least

Pakistan is in chains of west, bro. Do you deny that?

If you don't then you have to understand the reason behind Iranian policy. There was a time when Zia's Arabized sons threatened Iran with providing Americans with required airspace to attack Iran.

Yes it was.

These filthy Pajeets have been raping women, killing innocent men and blinding children for nothing since decades. It was bad already and Modi only intensified it.
Who cares, clearly Kashmiris themselves don't care enough to rebel en masse and have allowed their treacherous leadership to not only survive but also thrive. Looks like they are more beghairat than the highly beghairat Pakistani awam, absorbing them will make Pakistanis even more beghairat.

Who cares, clearly Kashmiris themselves don't care enough to rebel en masse and have allowed their treacherous leadership to not only survive but also thrive. Looks like they are more beghairat than the highly beghairat Pakistani awam, absorbing them will make Pakistanis even more beghairat.
Kashmiris do rebel though, it was literally one of the most militarised zones in the world.

Army posted on every street yet still getting pelted with stones, etc.

But they've started several indoctrination programs some of them is forced conversions to Hinduism and Islamaphobic ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom