What's new

Should we opt for the ICBM?

from what i know pakistan does process an icbm but its similar to the agni v in terms of range. they tested parts of the missile on other shorter range missiles. this missile is not exactly operational as they is no need for it but i heard quiet recently in fact, that there is work on a successor which will be for operational use but thats at least 7 years away. i cant tell you to much due to the extreme secrecy involved. but the final thing i would say is that the missile would be trailer not tel mounted. dont say how i know but a cue would be to look up

example of a df31 icbm on a trailer
View attachment 251262

tel mounted Russian icbm
View attachment 251263

agreed abm is of more importance than icbm's. india has abm's to strike ballistic missiles and pakistan has been working around the clock to counter with tech such as post seperation correction and avoidance. this means a warhead does not simply fall to its target in a standard typical trajectory. this method of creating warheads that avoid abm is good and would ensure a good strike rate. pakistan is in the best postion to develop abm's. let me put it you you like this. one day(a long time ago) i asked my tutor, how to hack?, and he responded "you must know how to prevent hacking, then you will know how to hack." and that analogy fits this scenario quiet well

Can you ellaborate it how you believe pakistan possess Icbm and which is equivalent to agni V.

No need to show off ... Our only enemy in the world is India.... Others are not relevent or cant fight with us ...

Hi there)It,s no surprise we have the ICBM technology but we are not revealing it for some political reasons.Our missiles currently cover all India the main rival of Pakistan.But they don,t pose any threat or deterrence against the NATO or american allies.That,s the reason we have seen some gangsterism of NATO and america inside pakistan in the past.So i believe the ICBM which can target most NATO members(excluding turkey for obvious reasons) in europe will keep america and NATO out of this region and they will think thrice before any misadventure. What do you think?
Sorry if i said something naive or childish as i am not an expert in this field.
Sir which ICBM technology the technology to develop ICBM or the TOT technology to manufacture DF21 or the technology to integinous navigation component and to add stage to increase the range of the existing missile.

No need to show off ... Our only enemy in the world is India.... Others are not relevent or cant fight with us ...
Have you read this in your Text Book

We should focus on our economy first...
Other things will come along with progress of our nation.

Sir which ICBM technology the technology to develop ICBM or the TOT technology to manufacture DF21 or the technology to integinous navigation component and to add stage to increase the range of the existing missile.

Have you read this in your Text Book

Yes, Just like your peoples did.

to be honest, ICBM is too much. I know this will boost our self defense but you have to see other side as well.
Other nations who arent our enemies will feel threaten and be aggrevated towards us.

According to this logic Pakistan should feel threatened because some of Pakistan's so-called allies have it.

Is it even needed? Your country is being torn apart internally.

The Soviet Union was torn apart internally but has that stopped Russia from possessing ICBMs? Being torn apart internally has nothing to do with it. So, give up the pretense that you care about the unity of Pakistan and come straight to the point that You don't want Pakistan to develop this ultimate deterrence against a hostile invasion.

Does Pakistan need an ICBM, Yes - as the only country that will 'bomb Pakistan back to stone ages' is US. Can Pakistan have or afford to have an ICBM with that range - No.

Can you ellaborate it how you believe pakistan possess Icbm and which is equivalent to agni V.
hello long time no see.

well every country developing an icbm you dont just develop a missile with 14000km range with 10 mirv's it takes steps to get to that . like the agni v it range is 5000km-8000km and it carries a single nuke. bbut later versions will have longer range and have mirvs. point being it takes time to get to the point of having an ultimate icbm .
i cant say how i know Pakistan has an icbm due to sensitivity. people need to understand that a lot of people read these forums especially pdf and sdf. and also did you not understand the clue i left in the post? look up! first letter begins with an S

Back
Top Bottom