What's new

Should Sharia be Established in Bangladesh?

4. Hands should be cut off for robbery! There are many pre conditions for that. It is only applicable in shariah state which runs according to islamic financial system and poor receive Zakat from Rich!! If someone is poor, has no money and steals - cutting hand is not applicable here! Only if he steals out of greed!!

The politicians of the world would run for the hills.

I don't get it, are u saying Shariah is modern? rather than being open its more restrictive, putting multiple restrictions on how one leads his life - how is it modern?

A modern society will implement in a modern way that's my saying. But if you consider free sex and drinking modern than no, none of sharia implementation will allow that.

Why do Muslims Whine when France Banned Burkha?

Or Indian Supreme Court Banned Muslims from having Beards in Armed Forces?

Sharia is Applicable only to Muslims, Not Kaffirs.

So Technically, Only Muslims have their Hands Cut.

That is because although it is not mandatory for Muslims there actually are Muslim men and women who prefer this personal lifestyle choice.

Sharia is applicable only in Muslim majority states and if implemented the "kaffirs" in said state would have to follow the laws.

Akbar was not much muslim. He tried to start his own religion, did not click.
If he had tried hard, he might have his own dedicated followers now.

Akbar was great, because he knew the subcontinent, knew real politics knew how to keep his empire.

Examples?? Source, anything??

A modern society will implement in a modern way that's my saying. But if you consider free sex and drinking modern than no, none of sharia implementation will allow that.

Not only free sex and drinking but everything that comes with one's freedom without harming others. I as an individual am capable of knowing what's good or bad for me - drugs are harmful so is too much of sex with unknown partners so a no no, but I wouldn't agree the state restricting me from sending my woman or sister out alone or stop her from driving alone. I will not accept to wed off my sister when she is 12-13 to a married man, I will not cover her up or force her to do it - she is free to wear or do whatever she pleases - again leave it to her to decide what's good for her. I will not want anybody to force me to do my prayers even if I don't want to - I have the freedom to convert to any religion I choose etc etc...

Hence it brings along multiple restrictions on one on how he or she leads their life.

1) Arabic should be the National Language of Bangladesh.

2) Sharia Law should be the National Course of Justice for Bangladeshis.

3) Burkha and Beards must be Compulsory for Bangladeshis.

4) Hands should be Cut off for Robbery of Muslims.(That's True Sharia!)

According to Bangladeshis:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-soon-cease-islamic-nation-4.html#post3437541

then most the pakistani and BD should return to homelands from UK US Canda. and of course lets not forgt those bdeshis in india.

But the Hadith were written 3 to 400 years after the Prophet.

he means ahmadi prophet

That is because although it is not mandatory for Muslims there actually are Muslim men and women who prefer this personal lifestyle choice.

Sharia is applicable only in Muslim majority states and if implemented the "kaffirs" in said state would have to follow the laws.

The problem is the laws are not defined and clashes with what we presently have in our society. It also gives too much of power in the hands of a few.

actually funny thing is there is no muslim in the world. because everyone who claims to be a muslim is diclaimed by someother muslim who is disclaimed by some other muslim and so on.
So taliban says that rest of pak is not muslim. some pakistanis say taliban is not muslim because they kill others. some pakistanis say that you cant forcibly convert but many are forcibly converted so they cant be called muslims because of force.
so this term muslim is vague, loosly interpreted and used and subject to change according to circumstance.

I am getting the overall idea, so even if its implemented it will be marginal because one cannot expect the strict codes mentioned specially pertaining to women folk and to living one's life and working. Islamic law is severe against women like adultery, divorce, polygamy, marriageable at 12 years, it also tends to give undue power in the hands of a few who can manipulate it to a great extent.

SA and Qatar can implement it because they are monarchies and have a responsible state body - the same cannot apply to Bangladesh or Pakistan - with the kind of people placed at the seat of power here some laws can be openly misused.

In Islam woman are given way more power and respect than people know. It is said heaven is under the feet of the mother which basically means obeying and taking care of your mother is held in high regard so much so that if you had to choose between your father and your mother a Muslim should side with their mother. The Hijab and Burka were not implemented to hold woman down like the West likes to claim it was made to keep MEN at bay and to protect the woman from predator men whose lust gets the better of their senses. Can any man on this forum honestly say they ever felt some type of lust towards a woman who was wearing a burka/hijab???? Some other things were already mentioned like the power to give divorce to a man, woman can hold property in Islam (at a time when this was unthinkable), and a woman can deny a marriage proposal even if it has already been agreed upon by her family (arranged marriage).

Example

Khansa Bint Khidam said “My father married me to his nephew, and I did not like this match, so I complained to the Messenger of Allah (May Allah bless him and grant him peace). He said to me “accept what your father has arranged.” I said “I do not wish to accept what my father has arranged.”

He said “then this marriage is invalid, go and marry whomever you wish.” I said “I have accepted what my father has arranged, but I wanted women to know that fathers have no right in their daughter’s matters (i.e. they have no right to force a marriage on them). (Fathul Bari Sharah Al Bukhari 9/194, Ibn Majah Kitabun Nikah 1/602)

sharia allows free sex, one man feely has sex with 4 women.. men can rape women if there is less than 4 people around.
it allows free sex .. only for men.

In Islam woman are given way more power and respect than people know. It is said heaven is under the feet of the mother which basically means obeying and taking care of your mother is held in high regard so much so that if you had to choose between your father and your mother a Muslim should side with their mother. The Hijab and Burka were not implemented to hold woman down like the West likes to claim it was made to keep MEN at bay and to protect the woman from predator men whose lust gets the better of their senses. Can any man on this forum honestly say they ever felt some type of lust towards a woman who was wearing a burka/hijab???? Some other things were already mentioned like the power to give divorce to a man, woman can hold property in Islam (at a time when this was unthinkable), and a woman can deny a marriage proposal even if it has already been agreed upon by her family (arranged marriage).

Example

Khansa Bint Khidam said “My father married me to his nephew, and I did not like this match, so I complained to the Messenger of Allah (May Allah bless him and grant him peace). He said to me “accept what your father has arranged.” I said “I do not wish to accept what my father has arranged.”

He said “then this marriage is invalid, go and marry whomever you wish.” I said “I have accepted what my father has arranged, but I wanted women to know that fathers have no right in their daughter’s matters (i.e. they have no right to force a marriage on them). (Fathul Bari Sharah Al Bukhari 9/194, Ibn Majah Kitabun Nikah 1/602)

islam gives power to women. muslims dont give power to women. therefore muslims dont follow islam, hence muslims are not muslims
when i was a kid i thought burkha women were ghosts (i was 4).
the concept of burkha is wrong. men look at women lustily because they dont have free access to women. in a western beach when there are so many bikin womenother men dont stare. I remember in bali once my gf and I were on the beach. there was muslims man and his wife in hijab (wearing jeans and full sleeve shirt) waling. that man was staring at my gf. obnoxious.

see.. when you put a poor hungry man near food he tries to eat whatever he can and looks at it longingly(lust of suppressed men). but in a buffet of rich people, peopl dont care so much for the foor , they take only how much they want.
Similarly your prophet was wrong, if you have free sex people wont do it because its freely available.only if you say no, they will want it.

Not only free sex and drinking but everything that comes with one's freedom without harming others. I as an individual am capable of knowing what's good or bad for me - drugs are harmful so is too much of sex with unknown partners so a no no,
but I wouldn't agree the state restricting me from sending my woman or sister out alone or stop her from driving alone. I will not accept to wed off my sister when she is 12-13 to a married man, I will not cover her up or force her to do it - she is free to wear or do whatever she pleases - again leave it to her to decide what's good for her. I will not want anybody to force me to do my prayers even if I don't want to - I have the freedom to convert to any religion I choose etc etc...

Hence it brings along multiple restrictions on one on how he or she leads their life.

Sharia does not force you to do any of these. But regarding your daughter, yes it does give you certain more rights over her while choosing the groom and her freedom to travel and hanging out. It gives that right to her legal guardian (first to her father then to her husband). State will not come and dictate unless you urself make an complaint ofcourse.

Example

But the whole point of restricting her from pursuing her studies or employment, traveling or having male friends and going out with them or being intimate with them is like treating her as not an equal.

The second one I find highly regressive is that there is a law which gives death sentence to someone who converts from Islam to another religion this is stone age mentality.

sharia allows free sex, one man feely has sex with 4 women.. men can rape women if there is less than 4 people around.
it allows free sex .. only for men.

Free sex was meant for sex outside marriage. Polygamy is allowed with certain pre condition. Women can choose to change partner with a divorce. Women are not equal as men under Islam. ;)

islam gives power to women. muslims dont give power to women. therefore muslims dont follow islam, hence muslims are not muslims

Muslim women love Islam more than Muslim men. I dont know what you meant here.

The problem is the laws are not defined and clashes with what we presently have in our society. It also gives too much of power in the hands of a few.

Which laws exactly? Do you mean the Islamic laws pertained to governance??

Not only free sex and drinking but everything that comes with one's freedom without harming others. I as an individual am capable of knowing what's good or bad for me - drugs are harmful so is too much of sex with unknown partners so a no no, but I wouldn't agree the state restricting me from sending my woman or sister out alone or stop her from driving alone. I will not accept to wed off my sister when she is 12-13 to a married man, I will not cover her up or force her to do it - she is free to wear or do whatever she pleases - again leave it to her to decide what's good for her. I will not want anybody to force me to do my prayers even if I don't want to - I have the freedom to convert to any religion I choose etc etc...

Multiple restrictions as per Laws ordained by our creator. That's the difference between ISLAM and other religions. What's the point of religion if u want to do what u feel like. Your blabbering is irrelevant here, as ISLAM is a complete way of life and Allah(swt) knows what's best for us. We are talking about sharia law in a muslim majority state not your bharat mata, so why are u getting crazy about your form of modernism. What ever you have uttered above contributes to lot of social ills and crimes. There is hardly be any difference between animals and men when people subscribe to all the "freedoms" u mentioned above.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom