What's new

Should Scotland have simply declared independence like Kovoso did from Serbia

yay or nay

• Total voters
There is a growing sentiment in Scotland that the vote was rigged. These videos are just started to be circulated and people are starting to get angry at what they see as blatant vote rigging by england.

I think this isnt completely over just yet. No matter how many nato lackeys try to sweep it under the rug.

As far as declaring independence, they could have but that would have led to war. If they can do it peacefully, it would be better. Europe is about to be broken up.

It was okay to break up the Soviet Union, it was okay to break up Yugoslavia and Serbia. Nato encouraged these acts. But when it comes to Nato countries these rainbow homosexuals start shitting their pants. Two faced cowards.

Like Ive said before, what goes around comes around. And now its Europes turn to get it. Catalonia is next November 9th and that is 100% guaranteed to go through. Then it will be a domino effect. With other Spanish French and Italian movements.

Nato and their trolls cant even be taken seriously anymore. They say they believe in the self determination of people over states but only when it comes to on nato entities. This will be gratifying to watch.

How would Scotland simply declare independence? The majority of people wished to remain within the union.

Because it's proud to have your own country. When someone asks "Where are you from?" Scottish people can proudly say "I'm from Scotland"

Because it's proud to have your own country. When someone asks "Where are you from?" Scottish people can proudly say "I'm from Scotland"
??
They can do that at the moment. They are both scottish and british as I am both english and british.

??
They can do that at the moment. They are both scottish and british as I am both english and british.

It's not the same, just as Kurds want to have their own country, Tibetans want to have their own country. Each ethnic group wants to have its own country.

A good percentage of that so called majority will be dead within the next 10 years.

I say so called because they news agencies are starting to report the vote rigging by England. Its no longer just a youtube video anymore. People are starting to get angry.

Scotland Independence Referendum: Videos Claim Vote 'Is Definitely a Fix'
Okay, well in 10 years they can have another referendum then.
Did you read the link you posted? Yes Dundee, i.e those in favour of independence said themselves that the ballots had not yet been counted. Come back when you have some solid proof of wide spread vote rigging.

It sounds stupid though. All youre doing is admitting youre the queens servant.
Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
You know that if Scotland had gained independence the queen would have remained their head of state?

Lol. You have a simple brain. Did you hear yourself. They said they put the yes votes into the no pile only to take them out again afterwards? Lol. Use a little bit of logic nato troll.

As to the second part. They only said the queen would remain in order to appease the 55 and older crowd.

Okay, well in 10 years they can have another referendum then.
Did you read the link you posted? Yes Dundee, i.e those in favour of independence said themselves that the ballots had not yet been counted. Come back when you have some solid proof of wide spread vote rigging.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
You know that if Scotland had gained independence the queen would have remained their head of state?

Lol. You have a simple brain. Did you hear yourself. They said they put the yes votes into the no pile only to take them out again afterwards? Lol. Use a little bit of logic nato troll.

As to the second part. They only said the queen would remain in order to appease the 55 and older crowd.
upload_2014-9-19_22-42-18.png

That is what they said.

Yes. And it makes no sense whatsoever. " yes we were technically seperating votes into o and yes piles but then we decided to put most of the yes votes into the no pile only to seperate them later ".

Ahahahahaha. If you believe.that theres a bridge id like to sell you.

Famous quote " it doesnt matter who votes, what matters is who is counting the votes ".

View attachment 64164
That is what they said.

Yes. And it makes no sense whatsoever. " yes we were technically seperating votes into o and yes piles but then we decided to put most of the yes votes into the no pile only to seperate them later ".

Ahahahahaha. If you believe.that theres a bridge id like to sell you.

Famous quote " it doesnt matter who votes, what matters is who is counting the votes ".
It's not hard. They brought some votes in, they put them on a table, that table just happened to say no on it. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom