What's new

Should pakistan sell weapons to HAMAS-FATAH

Pakistan sell wepond lol....
1)pakistan dont have food
2)you will lose usa support that you need
3)israel will do the same to pakistan,they will sell wepond to pakistan enemys

Stick to the topic and don't try to be a smart *** we all know it is bad idea and who wrote this thread needs to come to reality real qiuck. Pakistan has food thanks to GOD the topic is about selling wepons so stick to it:angry:

Calm Down Tiger.
1. Pakistan doesnt have food. Where did you get that i dont know but i think every body would agree with me that its just not true.
2. Yes we will. I am going to give you that onw
3. Israel is already selling weapons to india. So not much of a shocker there.

I think Pakistan should not send any weapons to either Hamas or Fatah if we are going to send them anything we should send construction materials, food and medicines for free. I am sure they are going to appreciate that more than us sending them low tech weapons that are not going to make a dent.

If Pakistan sell its weapons

1) Your cancerous country, killing Muslims and spreading like a disease will stop, it will be like providing antibiotics to Palestine, LETS JUST SAY IT WILL HAVE AN OPPOSITE EFFECT ON THIS PICTURE :lol:
SlowMoGenocide.jpg

2)Your country will not recover anytime soon, so America will be sick and tired and eventually leave you :cry:

3)Pakistan will be free from Taliban and other terrorist because it is already fully supported by Israel

4)We will have our Jerusalem back, which Israel captured it by force.

5) Bloody Zionist will be pissed and eventually lose hope

there are so many advantages, i think we shud go for it

My thoughts...........As people or rather more accurately Muslims of Pakistan here on this forum want to do ‘jihad’ against the oppression of Israel and Palestinian being our Muslim brothers deserve our support then if it’s a good and righteous thing, lets not stop at Hamas. As our Muslim brotherhood demands we should help every Muslim in the world. Pakistan should take on America too because it has attacked two Muslim countries. Lets send weapons and jihadis to Afghanistan and Iraq too. Lets also train Uygur Muslims who are ‘persecuted’ by communist China. They also deserve our help.

Don’t forget Chechnya, those Muslims are fighting for over 300 years. Lets sell or donate them weapon too. They are our brothers too. We should help our brothers in Kenya, Somalia, Sudan too. Lets sell them too. We should also provide weapon to any Muslim who is persecuted by non-Muslims. We should also supply some weapons and training to Muslims in France and Switzerland because they are imposing ban on purdah thus they have become anti-Muslims. We should not spare England and other NATO members even Australian because they are participating in operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.

And you know what if the whole world then declare us terrorist state it wont matter as we have already been treated like so. Also forget about UN it is puppet in the hands of Jews.

We should not worry if the whole world comes and bomb us and kill all Pakistanis, we will go to Jannat where 72 virgins would wait for us.

We will die like martyrs and will fulfill our duties being a Muslim. Why should we care about the world which is a temporal thing. We should think about hereafter.
Do I sound like OBL or Taliban?

My thoughts...........As people or rather more accurately Muslims of Pakistan here on this forum want to do ‘jihad’ against the oppression of Israel and Palestinian being our Muslim brothers deserve our support then if it’s a good and righteous thing, lets not stop at Hamas. As our Muslim brotherhood demands we should help every Muslim in the world. Pakistan should take on America too because it has attacked two Muslim countries. Lets send weapons and jihadis to Afghanistan and Iraq too. Lets also train Uygur Muslims who are ‘persecuted’ by communist China. They also deserve our help.

Don’t forget Chechnya, those Muslims are fighting for over 300 years. Lets sell or donate them weapon too. They are our brothers too. We should help our brothers in Kenya, Somalia, Sudan too. Lets sell them too. We should also provide weapon to any Muslim who is persecuted by non-Muslims. We should also supply some weapons and training to Muslims in France and Switzerland because they are imposing ban on purdah thus they have become anti-Muslims. We should not spare England and other NATO members even Australian because they are participating in operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.

And you know what if the whole world then declare us terrorist state it wont matter as we have already been treated like so. Also forget about UN it is puppet in the hands of Jews.

We should not worry if the whole world comes and bomb us and kill all Pakistanis, we will go to Jannat where 72 virgins would wait for us.

We will die like martyrs and will fulfill our duties being a Muslim. Why should we care about the world which is a temporal thing. We should think about hereafter.

Best post of the thread.:rofl::rofl::tup:

@ topic
Bro no offense but i can't believe that someone can come up with such an insane suggestion. First forget Palestine and think about your own country. Our country is fighting WOT right now against "Muslims". Painful thing to admit but it's true. Our economy is struggling and US and China are our closest allies. Our country is not strong enough to attack any other country or even fight a war. Face the reality. There is no Islamic ummah existing in real world. So think for a second that what will happen if we do what you are saying.
1. We have no direct enmity with Israel but then Israel will actively work against us.
2. Israel is a strong country backed by US so imagine the retaliation from both countries.
3. We are not declared a terrorist state yet but by helping a terrorist organization, we will commit nothing short of suicide.

PS. For a change why don't we try to approach Israel and play a positive role in the peaceful solution to Palestine.:pakistan:

Last edited:

Lol man thier is not enough virgins for all the terrorists.
And i think that you saw too match matrix if you think that you can attack usa or israel.
:-)

And i think that you saw too match matrix if you think that you can attack usa or israel.

Do you understand sarcasm?
You couldnt understand my post.

Last edited:

Dont say US and Israel it sounds soo funny, US is a super power on the other hand Israel is a cancerous country just spreading by killing innocent people who have nothing with them but stones as their weapons :disagree:

No you dont cuz Taliban are killing Muslims not Non-Muslims :tup:

hi
my first post, well if israel support india why we not support FATAH, HAMAS
but if we see we have over own problems first we solve that then we think others if we r strong no one can say us terrorist country or somthing else

regards
pakfighter

Terrorists? You want to see real face of Terrorist .. go and Stand in front of mirror ..

hi
my first post, well if israel support india why we not support FATAH, HAMAS
but if we see we have over own problems first we solve that then we think others if we r strong no one can say us terrorist country or somthing else

regards
pakfighter

Brother Dont know why but HAMAS is known as terrorist organisation because they are against Israel killing Innocent people, cant do anything about it, if we provide them weapons officially then we will be know as terrorist not only by few people but by everyone even by the government of every country, yes we can do that secretly like our enemies support Taliban in destabilizing Pakistan

you forgot indian muslims...they need to be saved too...:azn:;)

Back
Top Bottom