What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
Pakistan did send warplanes to fight Israel in the Arab-Israeli war. Well, Israelis didn't like that.

BTW, if Pakistan recognizes Israel, that means Israel will have their consulate in Pakistan, right ?
You're right but looking at current leadership I don't think that's any longer the concern

Either you announce you disbelieve Quran and would do whatever you think is right then you may go and accept Israel or Devil as your supporter - but those who believe will never accept or side with Israel.

If you are a believer, read this;

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (3:28)- "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah.

Surat An-Nisa' [4:46] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Among the Jews are those who distort words from their [proper] usages and say, "We hear and disobey" and "Hear but be not heard" and "Ra'ina," twisting their tongues and defaming the religion. And if they had said [instead], "We hear and obey" and "Wait for us [to understand]," it would have been better for them and more suitable. But Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.

On religious grounds, this is what God has promised :

And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering." V 17:104

So, Pakistanis accept it or not doesn't matter, neither worldly nor religiously as Pakistan haven't done anything other than lips-service in fact had helped Jordan to kick Palestinians.

On religious grounds, this is what God has promised :

And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering." V 17:104

So, Pakistanis accept it or not doesn't matter, neither worldly nor religiously as Pakistan haven't done anything other than lips-service in fact had helped Jordan to kick Palestinians.

Please elaborate the Verse you have quoted................

if India is best friend friend of Palestine we have best friend Israel what you think ? Kuwait Egypt Jordon Morocco Tunis Algeria already recognize Israel .why we waste energy on that daed isue.
So you are saying that just because Palestine ask for help from India we go with Israel to kill even more Palestinians if we had helped them earlier they wouldn't have gone to India because in the end they are humans they need to live and they need support and they are only friends of India because their own brother's(Arab Muslims and us of course) blood
got white or they all gone impotent. And yes i will not be surprised if you call Kashmir a dead issue.

So you are saying that just because Palestine ask for help from India we go with Israel to kill even more Palestinians if we had helped them earlier they wouldn't have gone to India because in the end they are humans they need to live and they need support and they are only friends of India because their own brother's(Arab Muslims and us of course) blood
got white or they all gone impotent. And yes i will not be surprised if you call Kashmir a dead issue.
we need to mind our business simply keep away religion from politics. kashmir is not dead issue its disaster for pakistan since last 60 years

Whethere Pakistan accepts or not that makes any difference for Isreal.

Whethere Pakistan accepts or not that makes any difference for Isreal.
but its make diffrence to pakistan man we can't do anything when israel support india on many forums or jew lobby kick our butt in congress and USA .we are unable to connect with palastine even because we never recognized israel and only way to go palastine now is from israel .

Please elaborate the Verse you have quoted................

"promise of the Hereafter" is day of judgement, "bring you forth in [one] gathering" is bring them back to the land from where they were expelled. Some scholars says that "promise of the Hereafter" was Jesus and it has already happened in past, some says that it's "Day of Judgement" and it has to happened, and promise of bringing them back is fulfillment of promise in form of Israel state where jews from all over the world came and still coming together.". It's up to you which theory you want to go with, i am not a scholar but the as per circumstances i find 2nd more convincing.

"promise of the Hereafter" is day of judgement, "bring you forth in [one] gathering" is bring them back to the land from where they were expelled. Some scholars says that "promise of the Hereafter" was Jesus and it has already happened in past, some says that "Day of judgement didn't came after that, so it has happened now in form of Israel state where jews from all over the world came and still coming together.". It's up to you which theory you want to go with, i am not a scholar but the as per circumstances i find 2nd more convincing.

I am not a scholar either, and should not be debating Quran and its verses with others, not my area of competency, but I asked you to elaborate because I find it confusing whether you have tried Quranic verse to defend Zionists? I am still confused for me "Bani Israel" of that time were "Muslims" ALLAH blessed them and promised them and they were the most people of all times, but they were the same people whom ALLAH has cursed afterwards that is also mentioned in Quran. Bandar aur Khanzeer bhi issi qaum k log bnay gay thay azab ki soorat may................... Zionists of today are totally following what they believe as their religion its a fact and no explanation is going to change it for me, we are ready or not that is still under process.

I am not a scholar either, and should not be debating Quran and its verses with others, not my area of competency, but I asked you to elaborate because I find it confusing whether you have tried Quranic verse to defend Zionists? I am still confused for me "Bani Israel" of that time were "Muslims" ALLAH blessed them and promised them and they were the most people of all times, but they were the same people whom ALLAH has cursed afterwards that is also mentioned in Quran. Bandar aur Khanzeer bhi issi qaum k log bnay gay thay azab ki soorat may................... Zionists of today are totally following what they believe as their religion its a fact and no explanation is going to change it for me, we are ready or not that is still under process.

I am not defending Zionists, People of Israel were blessed and punished in past as well,

And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness. So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower.[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction. [Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." 17:04-08

I am not defending Zionists, People of Israel were blessed and punished in past as well,

And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness. So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower.[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction. [Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." 17:04-08

Pre Islam prophecies.................... post Islam situation is different.

As usual, Pakistan will not have a concrete foreign policy. It always changes.
So even if Pakistan accepts it, there's enough anti-Israeli sentiment in the country to change that in the future. Only is to make a humane decision rather than a decision based on false hope.

No advantage on not recognizing Israel,. But there are advantages on recognizing them. But Mullahs will not allow it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom