What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
For ethical and religious reasons Pakistan should not recognize Israel, but when even Saudi Arab has no headache or activities to solve the problem of Israel then why Pakistan should have headache? It's more responsibility to Muslim neighbors of Israel to fix their problems than Pakistan. If Pak recognizes Israel then Pak could be benefited strategically.
I hate Saudi Arab because it has no political contribution in this modern world. They have no ability to do anything but selling natural resources and relaxing. But as a true Muslim nation they have many responsibilities in this current world. Sometimes I think that I will not go Saudi Arab even for Hajj cos I hate them. It’s shame to Saudi Arab, indeed.

Your frustration is understandable, but you have to separate the corrupt top from the land and people. All muslim nations are obligated to help another muslim country, even if it's far away. The same way all muslims are obligated to help Pakistan or Bangladesh if they need it.

How about this

We get Kashmir , and Palestinians get their seperate land and we recognize Israel ?

100% full relations - lets go I am up for it now ball is in Israel's court to convince Indians

Infact I would be the first to book a flight to Israel and see its beautiful beaches

its kind of foolish of you people! Why in the world should we recognize israel? Hasn't Allah (swta) warned us in Quran that Jews and polytheists can NEVER be our friends? Remember, Holy Quran is Allah's words, so how can you ever doubt Allah's message?

Israel has all riches, talent and parameters that can mak anybody proud. Why is God supporting Israel....al these years.....though they ar esurrounded by their enemies from all sides.

Either God is insane or people opposing Israel ! Wake Up Guys...

Mods please Stop Indians and outsiders voting for this Poll , what the Heck they have to do with Pakistan's opinion who are they??

This poll is " highly" rigged by Indians and outsiders trying to prove something that would NEVER happen!!!

Foreign_relations_of_Israel_Map.png

List of diplomatic missions in Israel

Embassies in Tel Aviv

Albania
Angola
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cameroon
Canada
Chile
People's Republic of China
Colombia
Republic of the Congo
Costa Rica
Cote d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Guatemala
Holy See
Honduras
Hungary
India
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Republic of Korea
Latvia
Liberia
Lithuania
Malta
Mexico
Moldova
Myanmar
Netherlands
Nepal
Nigeria
Norway
Panama
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vietnam

Other posts in Tel-Aviv

Republic of China (Taipei Economic and Cultural Office)
European Union (Delegation)

Consulates-General in Jerusalem

The countries which operate these consulates do not regard them as diplomatic missions to Israel, but as diplomatic missions to Jerusalem.

Belgium
France
Greece
Holy See (Apostolic Delegation)
Italy
Spain
Sweden
Turkey
United Kingdom
United States

Consulate-General in Eilat
Egypt