What's new

Should India Provide Direct Military Aid To Afghanistan?

This is the old Indian-raja's style thinking.

--- The $hitty thinking that has existed for 1000s of years.

Where one raja will do every bit to kill the "smaller" raja next door, even if he has to seek the help of Afghan hoards and war-lords, and British, and French, and Portuguese sailors.

And guess what, the result of this "monkey business" is that ultimately the Afghan hoards don't stop at killing the raja next door, and instead continue on and kill the whole group of damned rajahs. Small bands of hoards from Turkmans, to Afghans, to British East India company exploited this pathetic mindset of Indians and rule the whole damn Indian @rse for hundreds and in some cases 1000s of years.

Why because these Indian rajas were thinking like monkeys.

So please think like a human.

And not like a monkey-rajas of the past.

Thank you.

Succintly, you pointed out the factual history of the sub-continent

This is the old Indian-raja's style thinking.

--- The $hitty thinking that has existed for 1000s of years.

Where one raja will do every bit to kill the "smaller" raja next door, even if he has to seek the help of Afghan hoards and war-lords, and British, and French, and Portuguese sailors.

And guess what, the result of this "monkey business" is that ultimately the Afghan hoards don't stop at killing the raja next door, and instead continue on and kill the whole group of damned rajahs. Small bands of hoards from Turkmans, to Afghans, to British East India company exploited this pathetic mindset of Indians and rule the whole damn Indian @rse for hundreds and in some cases 1000s of years.

Why because these Indian rajas were thinking like monkeys.

So please think like a human.

And not like a monkey-rajas of the past.

Thank you.

This time there is a state called Pakistan in between India and Afghanistan. ;)

Stupid question and a Bad idea.

However, training of Afghan soldiers and officers can continue in India as has been going on for several years.

Well India must help Afghanistan come out of the mess they are in currently. A Stable Afghanistan will improve the stability in the region.

Indo-Afghan Relations are one of the most cherished.

Well India must help Afghanistan come out of the mess they are in currently. A Stable Afghanistan will improve the stability in the region.

Indo-Afghan Relations are one of the most cherished.

Good luck with tht... I hope india does what NATO couldnt...:coffee:

Succintly, you pointed out the factual history of the sub-continent

Thank you. my dear thank you.

I realize there is bad history between the two dominant "rajas" in the subcontinent.

However the day we truly learn from our "bloody" history, and stop trying to kill the smaller raja,

Guess what?

We can join hands and kill the mofo hoards and warlords situated you know where.

We just need to think "out of the box" and believe you me, the prosperity for the whole region can be had with plenty to go around for everyone.

It is time to think big and think positively, so we all can get out of the misery, poverty, lack of healthcare, and what not.

peace to you my bro, peace to you.

Pakistan should hand over some nukes to Bandladesh in return.

Jai hind.

Please do that . It will help India a lot in longer term :D .

That Being Said . India should not have Troops in Afghanistan . Its is stupid .

Lol ... indians here think tht they can provide more military gear and support to northern alliance.. i mean ANA... than NATO headed by a super power... some people live in dreams.

A peaceful,stable,democratic Afghanistan is needed for the safety of our region. India is also indirectly affected by an unstable Afghanistan. We are capable of helping them,we have the money,we have the hardware,we have the knowledge. Helping them is helping ourselves,we are just trying to make ourselves safe.

Hardware -Yes,
Men on Ground - Very carefully.................

I am really not into it,though if the situation calls for it sometimes,we should not hesitate.

Pakistan should hand over some nukes to Bandladesh in return.

Jai hind.

Handing them some financial support will help them better.

Back
Top Bottom