What's new

Should India Invade Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the this will be the sequence of events for india.

266463.jpg

+

Nuclear-explosion.jpg

=

nuclear_wasteland_by_xxhighfirexx-d2zqvsw.jpg
Are you kidding?
Some Pakistani idiots act as if they are the lone nuke holders,your daddy has them before you had.Pakistan will be easier to be wiped off.
Nukes aren't toys,you use them,you will face them and being smaller you will be wiped off rather easily.
Think about it.

Because he is bored with his life. Now watch how this article does the rounds in Pakistani media and on blogs. Entertaining days for him ahead :P
threats hav made ****'s piss in pants and now they will run to there bosses that india will attack

Are you kidding?
Some Pakistani idiots act as if they are the lone nuke holders,your daddy has them before you had.Pakistan will be easier to be wiped off.
Nukes aren't toys,you use them,you will face them and being smaller you will be wiped off rather easily.
Think about it.

What is use of nukes if they are not used according to pak people

Trying to get back to topic instead of joining the p*ss*ng contest on this thread....

The invasion scenario is so dumb that I will save my breath....more realistic thought behind current skirmishes is GoI/IA/IAF want to strike a few LeT camps to prevent large-scale infiltration and/or future Mumbai style attacks. Sure PAF will retaliate immediately and there will be some land and air action on the border but eventually there will be a ceasefire since neither side can afford a wider conflict. And if this conflict nudges Kayani to topple GoP and assume power, why not? After all, there were no major attacks from Pakistan during Musharraf's tenure. Mumbai happened only after Musharraf was pushed out and these bumbling clueless PPP guys came in. GoI can gain much more from directly dealing with Kayani/PA than to any civilian GoP.

Even if India dares try to invade Pakistan and magically succeeds, it must be reminded that most Pakistanis carry large weapons and would not tolerate invasion from a infidel country. Indian Army would probably get its *** whooped and have to turn back and flee in about a week.

Nevertheless, if Pakistan doesnt use its nukes in that scenario, Pakistan would be devastated and India laughed at in the world stage.

more pressing question, should chicken be hatching eggs for 21 days or go straight to giving birth to chicks. First option we can have eggs and chicks, 2nd option we get quick supply of chicks but no eggs.

Are you kidding me??? Okay so after invading Pakistani what do we do with the 180 millions uneducated and illiterate people. More over with the most amount of illegal arms and ammunition in the world. India would go into an immediate civil war. India would be derailed from development and total caos will happen.

Lets keep the status quo and maintain peace and prosperity in the region.

Are you kidding me??? Okay so after invading Pakistani what do we do with the 180 millions uneducated and illiterate people.More over with the most amount of illegal arms and ammunition in the world. India would go into an immediate civil war. India would be derailed from development and total caos will happen.

you sir are full of sh*t :hitwall:

Are you kidding me??? Okay so after invading Pakistani what do we do with the 180 millions uneducated and illiterate people. More over with the most amount of illegal arms and ammunition in the world. India would go into an immediate civil war. India would be derailed from development and total caos will happen.

Because the whole population of Pakistan is uneducated and illiterate :hitwall:

Let me just let you know that there are more illiterate in India than the whole pop. of Pakistan.

you sir are full of sh*t :hitwall:

Chal yaar if you think 180 million zyada hoo gaya toh 100 million lele. Pakistan's literacy rate is just 42%. Ab khush :)

Anyway I not of the view that India should even think of invading Pakistan. India can barely handle illegal Bangladeshis. Either we have to kill 180 million people or push them to afgahan. Both are impossible. We would have to absorb them into our population which we don't want :hitwall:

Why would we invade Pakistan ? People of Pakistan are destroying their nation themselves. The rational and educated class doesn't get enough support from the masses. Desperation level is so high that even when elections are few months ahead, they are supporting a man who came from nowhere and gives ultimatum to government.

For me, just a rational and practical leader comes and get rid of ignorance, extremism, corruption etc.. Then only India should talk to Pakistan.

Chal yaar if you think 180 million zyada hoo gaya toh 100 million lele. Pakistan's literacy rate is just 42%. Ab khush :)

Anyway I not of the view that India should even think of invading Pakistan. India can barely handle illegal Bangladeshis. Either we have to kill 180 million people or push them to afgahan. Both are impossible. We would have to absorb them into our population which we don't want :hitwall:

Pakistans literacy rate is 52%.

India has the most illiterate in the world. India also counts literacy as if you can write your signature. Pakistan measures it with alphabet of Urdu. Thats why such a huge gap.
More over, only 20% of Indian school kids pass secondary.

Actually for India to absorb Pakistan, it would be a bigger problem for the Pakistani people. Poor people would be littered across the street, as you see in India.

Pakistans literacy rate is 52%.
India has the most illiterate in the world. India also counts literacy as if you can write your signature. Pakistan measures it with alphabet of Urdu. Thats why such a huge gap.
More over, only 20% of Indian school kids pass secondary.
Actually for India to absorb Pakistan, it would be a bigger problem for the Pakistani people. Poor people would be littered across the street, as you see in India.
India's population is 1.2 billion so its obvious we have major numbers in everything. If 20% pass secondary class, that means 240 million with secondary class education and higher. Its 60 million more than your population.

You elect idiots -> economy failure and bankruptcy -> caos and civil war in the nation -> army coup -> martial laws -> back to elections, democracy and economic failure

This loop only terminates with a total shut down. :tdown:*

Mean while in Washington
manmohan_obama_20091207.jpg

Yes, i think India should invade Pakistan.

because India's population is so much that Pakistan can help India reduce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom