What's new

should India electrify its fence on Bangladesh border?

Who propped up the muslim league anyway? Jinnah didnt win a majority in part of current day pakistan, not even punjab... It was the bengalis that empowered him.
Some guy out of nowhere gives a call in the name of religion, and people turn on their fellows and cut them down.. My great grandmother was raped 32 times over the corpse of her dead husband. Every bit of the family estate, my people has built over years and years of hard work, taken away.

Lets make this very clear. There will never be any bengali unity. The wounds run too deep. Muslims had to move out too..Boo effing hoo...Could jinnah have done it without the support of the bengalis?
But fate has a way of being a bitch....hence 71. Look what they say about us now. Its always the indians that are the villains... For all i care, we should have sealed our borders in 71 and let the Pak army do what it liked.

Electrifying the fence is going to cost too much ........ bullets will do the job fine .

Bangladesh people don't need to be scare by this so call the electrical fence, just allow Chinese sub to visit few days, that will scare the sh1t out of India and they will beg you to ask Chinese subs to leave with as astromical sum as compensation and promise BD with alot of aids to your people :D.

Chinese subs can start a daily one way shuttle services to China from Bangladesh carrying Bangladeshi citizens. Bangladeshi guys are hardworking and honest, I'm sure will be very helpful in China. Hukou system of course will not apply to Bangladeshi citizens, because of the benevolent Chinese hosts.

Chinese subs can start a daily one way shuttle services to China from Bangladesh carrying Bangladeshi citizens. Bangladeshi guys are hardworking and honest, I'm sure will be very helpful in China. Hukou system of course will not apply to Bangladeshi citizens, because of the benevolent Chinese hosts.

Why bother to use sub for that, BD people can just walk into Indian North East and reach Tibet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom