What's new

Should India Be Ever Allowed A Piece From CPEC Pie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10000 baar kaha ki nahi join karna hain fir bhi kyu peeche pad gye hoon ?

CPEC goes through Indian territory that Pakistan illegally occupies, so India can't/won't use the same. Also India then investing heavily in Chabhar won't make sense thus I don't think so

When Gwadar goes Hambantota, some Indian company may like to buy it out. who knows?
You people really are delusional of the highest order, aren't you. I doubt if you'd even get a pass through Pakistan.

no. they have chahbahar and brahamos.
we are already against india using our land to access afghanistan,

CPEC goes through Indian territory that Pakistan illegally occupies, so India can't/won't use the same. Also India then investing heavily in Chabhar won't make sense thus I don't think so
INDIAN TERRITORY will remain with us.. Brace yourself for decades of depression from your occupied land... :chilli::chilli:

india already connected with cpec thriugh wagha boarder....
when ever chinese trucks enter into india by wahga , the next moment indian trucks will use it to go afganistan.....
so its just the question of ...when !!

chinese has already done their homework...

As early harvest projects are at various stages of completion and Port Gawadar has become officially operational on 14 November 2016 and expected to handle roughly 1M tonne of cargo per Mr. Zhang Baozhong, chairman of the company in charge of development, the China Overseas Ports Holding Company
http://www.dawn.com/news/1251644
and many regional countries showing interest to become part of the OROB initiave via CPEC, should India be ever allowed to benefit from the CPEC. I think Pakistan can use CPEC to woe India to participate in the economic riches of the CPEC. It could actually benefit India more than Pakistan and China. India will have a direct road/rail link to central Asia through Pakistan and Afghanistan. India can even reach all the way to ME, Africa, and Europe.
If Modi and South Block could put away their enmity against Pakistan, they can hugely benefit from the CPEC, Gawadar port and various highways. Can India's trade instincts overcome its Pakistan specific political problems? And become a CPEC partner. It will be a godsend for Nawaz Govt. They will welcome any such overtures from India.

India gains nothing through CPEC. If ever Pakistan allows a transit route, the better passage to central asia will be through Wagah border. CPEC as the name specifies is connecting China-Pakistan and nothing else. And to ship goods from and to China. Importing oil and gas becomes easier for China. I hope Pakistan gains something from it.

Indian must be... no matter what circumstances we have with them... it is irrefutable fact that India is our neighbour... and it's a blessing that It is such an economic giant... we have to engage with it... without India CPEC can never reach it's half of the potential.

Yes, If they let Kashmir hold a plebiscite for independence, stop funding proxy warfare in Balochistan, and stop trying to undermine Pakistan. Then, and only then, can "overtures" from India be welcomed.
Mate do u really think that clapping can be done with a single hand?..dont ever it came in ur mind that both countries are responsible for this deadlock? If yes- happy to see that some sensible persons are here..if no- no need to comment by my side..whatever u say is right..:)

You mean give some sort of royalty to India for using the part of kashmir under Pakistan ?
It can be calculated like a toll on every truck India allows from or to China .

India gains nothing through CPEC. If ever Pakistan allows a transit route, the better passage to central asia will be through Wagah border. CPEC as the name specifies is connecting China-Pakistan and nothing else. And to ship goods from and to China. Importing oil and gas becomes easier for China. I hope Pakistan gains something from it.

CPEC is to be looked into in the context of
OBOR which consists of continental Eurasian “Silk Road Economic Belt” and Southeast Asian “Maritime Silk Road”. CPEC gives Pakistan the potential to serve as juncture for the two routes. CPEC is important keg of the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom