What's new

Should India Apologize over false terror alert??

Should India apologize over false terror alarm?

• Yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

some are sold out, so its like working together, not on the agenda of the government but some extremist group within the system.
:no: :no:

May be it works like that on the other side of the border..!! Not here my friend..!! :P

Do GOP apologize when Zaid Hamid accuse almost all indians as hindu extremists etc. etc. ?

Good point... Leader... Your views on this please??!! :pop:

Media Specially OUR media (Pakistani and Indian) just look for tini tiny opportunity to sell masala news.... They dont care if it will or can destroy someone's life. I dont know the news but If someone is accused in media with such hype its quite possible that people will try to avoid dealing with them in future to stay out of any trouble....

Not India,the newspaper.

Indian Govt can always think of anyone to be suspect but if they ascertain it and tell the media and is proven wrong,then it is very wrong.

:no: :no:

May be it works like that on the other side of the border..!! Not here my friend..!! :P

Good point... Leader... Your views on this please??!! :pop:

denial is indeed a religion in the land of the idol godies !!

let me explain it to indians here... I had a dog and he happen to scared my neighbourer, I asked my dog to apologize to my neighbourer for the barking part... well all he did was more barking...

so seriously douchebags come up sane talk

denial is indeed a religion in the land of the idol godies !!

If you want to accuse a Sovereign Nations Democratically elected Govt, you should do it with proof..!! No point spewing out BS if you cant back it up.... "Extremist groups within the system" - Appeared miraculously from thin air I suppose..!! :blah: :blah:

P.S.

you gotta chance here to show that you are nice humanly creatures !! dont miss the chance !!

P.S.

you gotta chance here to show that you are nice humanly creatures !! dont miss the chance !!

As I have already said... THE NEWS CHANNEL AND THE REPORTER SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISADVENTURE.. Asking GOI for an apology on this matter is extremely ridiculous..!! :agree:
PS : It depends whether the news channels boss and the reporter want to show if they are nice humanly creatures or not..!! Personal choices..!! :confused:

The bad part is this can spoil the life of three pakistani citizens.

But it turned out that they have got national coverage in Pakistan, which is even good for them or their business. They have become instant heroes without doing anything.

But one thing certain, the newspapers and anchors should definitely apologize to those three people.

P.S.

:lol: says a person from a country whose own PM refuses to resign inspite of his country's Supreme court order. Charity begins at home ; fix your home first and then do this sheep-bleating for apologizing for GoI.

shouldnot Indian government apologize to the three guys they accused of being terrorists, while they were ordinary citizens working out their living in a computer market...

They have been branded as LeT or something with their pictures being shown... what you guys think indian government should do ?? shouldn't they apologize as a good neighbourer over it ???

such false alarms and recklessness by the unprofessional indian media and whosoever intelligence it was, can cause the peace process derailed again ??

Dude, what else do you expect from the Drama Queens, other than make a song and dance at every given opportunity......keep in mind timing of this frivolous behaviour......Hilary was in town, hence any port in a storm.
What to say of the little boy who cried Wolf.

Dude, what else do you expect from the Drama Queens, other than make a song and dance at every given opportunity......keep in mind timing of this frivolous behaviour......Hilary was in town, hence any port in a storm.
What to say of the little boy who cried Wolf.

its good to show them their faces time to time, maybe some of them have reached the moment of realization !!!

false terrorists, false lists, false evidences, false propaganda nothing more

pakistan needs to step up. go to court and prove that ajmal hindutwa kasab is not a pakistani

india has been playong propaganda card a long time ago, do you guys remember hindutwas first shooting our navy plane in 1990s and then crossing our border illegaly and taking the debris to this land in order to prove the world that they are right

surely uncle sam has also got all the hindutwa support it needs

not only this, GOI should apologize for their consistent support of terrorism attacks in Pakistan.

Keep Joking !!!

@ Thread : We Indians know well Indian Media Sucks, but Pak Media stinks too & mostly showing anti-pakistani stuff ...Indian media cooks stories from such stuff !

pakistan needs to step up. go to court and prove that ajmal hindutwa kasab is not a pakistani

india has been playong propaganda card a long time ago, do you guys remember hindutwas first shooting our navy plane in 1990s and then crossing our border illegaly and taking the debris to this land in order to prove the world that they are right
for god sake yaar now you are a SENIOR MEMBER so plz show some maturity

Back
Top Bottom