What's new

Should General Bajwa get another extension?

Should General Bajwa get another extension?

• Yes

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 101 91.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Prime Minister has been asked this question recently in an interview by Khawar Ghuman of Dunya News. Imran Khan gave a vague answer. So this question is in the public domain and where there is smoke there is fire.

The poll is to judge what most of respectable members think, if the question of another extension comes up.

People answering Yes are encouraged to give their reasons.

I respect Mr. Bajwa but for sake of deserved colleagues/juniors who are next in line and to keep dignity of institution inside out intact - he must not seek extension

Last edited:
There seems to be no militery response, leadership and aggressive passion from Bajwa. Members can criticise me however the numbers of fallen militery and FC soldiers are evidence of his failure.
It's become the norm to read about soliders killed in the western regions.

If he gets another extension, PTI is done as far as I am concerned. Never in hell will i vote for this party ever again.
And this has nothing to do with what's happening but a simple fact no one man should be given extension again and again and disrupt the entire chain of the army. Doing so results in many capable Generals going out who could have been much better COAS.

If the 224 Million Pakistani's willing to turn Pakistan into Afghanistan then yes, give him a 10 year extension.

Its even shameful for imran khan to speak of any 2nd extension. But i guess he went back on his each and every word and didn't feel an iota of shame so useless to expect anything from him.
Giving bajwa a second extension would mean destroying the institution and its hierarchy. I used to think imran khan would never harm Pakistan but i was wrong, he can be really stupid and harm Pakistan in ways that nawaz and zardari were never able to do. If imran khan gives another extension then its for sure that he wants to destroy Pakistan for his own seat.

There is no justification for a second extension, though there was none, even for the first one. :lol:

He was chosen by Nawaz Sharif, after superceding more competent and courageous generals, for a reason.

For freaking way this Fatty Should get another extension. He is a LIABILITY.

I think Justice Khosa has put the maximum age limit for post of army chief. Under current circumstances, if Bajwa get extension then this would be for few more months and he will be retired. He should have never been on desk of army chief on the first place.

What we want is immaterial. If Bajwa wants an extension, he will get it.

But it is indeed funny to read posts on this thread. :lol: All the posters who are saying "no" were praising the decision back in 2019 in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom