What's new

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when?

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between J-20 and J-16, which one is more comparable to f-22 and which one more to f-35, or is there a completely different type of classification?

J-20 ---> FB-22
Snowy Owl ---> F-35/F-22
J-16 ---> F-15SE
JH-7B ---> F-35

Before 5TH generation aircraft i want to see JF-17 blk-3 and J-10B with reduced RCS, powerful AESA radar and new gen BVR missiles.

PAF will purchase J-20 only if it fulfills our requirements.
PAK-FA and F-35 cost around $100million-$120million if same is the price we can afford 2 squadrons of J-20.:bounce:

Stealth fighters for Pakistan before 2020 just makes no sense, economically or potential, what Pakistan needs is stronger defense like stealthy upgraded SAMs and radar system, and continuous upgrades to their missile capability. Stealth fighters are just a pipe dream, missile upgrades, ground forces readiness and logistic upgrades would be a better choice and far cheaper choice for deferent, that is what should be happening upwards to 2020, and see how the economy and geopolitical situation goes then and decide on splurging on luxuries like a 5th gen fighter, a joint development for the fighters is also possible but i very much doubt China will offer those for free.

Before 5TH generation aircraft i want to see JF-17 blk-3 and J-10B with reduced RCS, powerful AESA radar and new gen BVR missiles.

PAF will purchase J-20 only if it fulfills our requirements.
PAK-FA and F-35 cost around $100million-$120million if same is the price we can afford 2 squadrons of J-20.:bounce:

By Block 3 you mean YFC-1E

Does Pakistan even need a 5th generation plane? Its quite obvious now that China has got Pakistan's back, so why bother spending so much money on 5th gen planes.

J-20 ---> FB-22
Snowy Owl ---> F-35/F-22
J-16 ---> F-15SE
JH-7B ---> F-35

this?
2upbt4p.jpg

yifk4.jpg

If China considers it to be important for their interests, they can export J-20s to Pakistan. But don't expect to recieve any payment for them.

Sorry dear but your information is wrong. If we can afford 18 F16's at 80+ million each, If we can pay 2billion in terms of MLU and weapons for F16's, and i repeat we paid all this money from our own pockets, no AID involved in F16 deal. If we can afford all this i think we can surely pay for 1 or 2 sq of J20, specially when they are mostly in soft loan from china.

China should not export J-20 until we have anything better. And we should not try to make India feel cornered. China should focus on making South Asia a more peaceful region and not a more dangerous one.

Unless you guys want to risk exposing your aircraft and its technology to USA and rest of the world you won't sell it to any country. Selling it once you have 6th gen prototype ready makes more sense.

There is a reason why USA never sold the F-22 to any country.

Sorry dear but your information is wrong. If we can afford 18 F16's at 80+ million each, If we can pay 2billion in terms of MLU and weapons for F16's, and i repeat we paid all this money from our own pockets, no AID involved in F16 deal. If we can afford all this i think we can surely pay for 1 or 2 sq of J20, specially when they are mostly in soft loan from china.

If PAF can afford and China is willing to offer the J20s PAF should go for it. But if the theme of the Chinese members in this forum is any indication China may be reluctant to part with a few of their J20s.

Offtopic, had the opportunity to get within a few metres to 2 spanking new USAF F22 at the Melbourne air show last weekend. They were parked next to a B1. They looked absolutely brilliant.

:coffee:
1# Russia can provide FGFA to India, Why China can not provide J-20 to Pakistan?
2# India can have two 5G fighter project(FGFA, MCA), Do you really think that China is have only one? Which country's military spending is more?

1# Russia can provide FGFA to India, Why China can not provide J-20 to Pakistan?
2# India can have two 5G fighter project(FGFA, MCA), Do you really think that China is have only one? Which country's military spending is more?

India's MCA project... we haven't even seen a feather of it yet. China can very well have a few more stealth prototypes laying around but I think stealth UAVs that can launch A2A missiles will be the future of China's AF

Russia and India are building their aircraft with Exports in mind. They are not bothered if the technology know how falls in US or Chinese hands. Is china ready for the same? Is it OK with US finding out the details of J20?

Why are you bringing India's MCA in this. Isn't this thread about Chinese J20?

Pretty much.

But I would be surprised if its exported it all.

J-20 would be a matter of national security.

Whats your opinion?

If China believes J-20 => F-22, then keep the technology with yourself like US do.

And if J-20<F-22 or F-35 then then go ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom