What's new

Shortlisted for MoD - What can i expect next? help plz

I am not sure because they keep on changing test patterns. I think this time they moved the essay's to the 2nd phase, right?

Most probably it's going to be an essay and some current affairs related short questions.
even for posts other than assistant director right? i have been short listed for 14 and 16 scale job positions....so i should prep an essay and brush up on current affairs?

even for posts other than assistant director right? i have been short listed for 14 and 16 scale job positions....so i should prep an essay and brush up on current affairs?
Have they not mentioned anything for you on that recommendation letter/text/mail?

Have they not mentioned anything for you on that recommendation letter/text/mail?
they only gave this info :/
17204197_1258231784231656_391040403_n.png

they only gave this info :/
17204197_1258231784231656_391040403_n.png
It says descriptive marks haven't been added. So this kind of hints that it's gonna be an essay or question/answers or may be both. What else can be there in descriptive then? You should prepare current affairs and if possible also prepare something on the organization, you have applied for. Good Luck!

It says descriptive marks haven't been added. So this kind of hints that it's gonna be an essay or question/answers or may be both. What else can be there in descriptive then? You should prepare current affairs and if possible also prepare something on the organization, you have applied for. Good Luck!
thank you so much sir

Back
Top Bottom