What's new

Shooter game "Homefront" starring WZ-10 and Type 99A2

^^^ Did you know where this parody originated? Sound like the presenter has taiwan accent

Yeah, some Taiwanese medias simply love to stereotype the mainlanders as the horde of barbarians, those are typical white washing mindset.

Nice. If they start putting China in video games, the majority of American teenagers, or the majority of America, for that matter, will stop thinking that China is a cloth-armored donkey-riding conscript army.

Exactly! Those rednecks will start giving us Asians more respect.

That's because those Taiwanese media pundits knows their days are numbered before they become part of the mainland or an SAR.:usflag::china:

Taiwan is quite funny, even US never officially recognizes them as an independent nation, dunno what they are paranoid about.

And today, their economy is 100% dependent to us, without the help from PRC, it is hard to see how they can make a such speedy economic recovery.

Looks fun!!! Does anyone have this game for PC? Can you play as North Korea in single player mode?

Yeah, some Taiwanese medias simply love to stereotype the mainlanders as the horde of barbarians, those are typical white washing mindset.

That's not the impression I'm getting, it seems just to be a funny dig, with those fluffy pandas and what.

They make fun of the US and other countries this way too.

i look forward to having china "bogeyman" in videogames.
i always enjoy playing the "Evil" side more then the "jesus" side in video games. it's much more badass and entertaining.
then you should play the US side
:usflag: :rofl: :guns:

While I certainily don't mind Chinese military being the villains, they're just not as good as the Russians at it. I think the Russian's got that "evil" feeling to them that makes them the perfect antagonists of any FPS.

Another generic knockoff of COD shooters, not worthy of buying it.

COD itself is a generic FPS with no unique features other than it's ability to draw the attention of the masses, kinda like Pokemon and how it's is generic turn based strategy game with mass appeal.

Looks fun!!! Does anyone have this game for PC? Can you play as North Korea in single player mode?

The game's garbage. The single player is about three and a half hours long, and doesn't end with any sense of accomplishment. I'm not gonna spoil any of the storyline, but the end of the game ends abruptly, as if they're alluding to a Homefront 2, but with all the bugs the developers didn't address in this one, I find a sequel doubtful.

And no, you don't play as a Korean, you play as a rebel who wants to free America from the Korean invaders....although there is Korean guy on your team with a Mid-west American accent....and of course he's the tech-expert because stereotypes must be present in every war game. :P

COD itself is a generic FPS with no unique features other than it's ability to draw the attention of the masses, kinda like Pokemon and how it's is generic turn based strategy game with mass appeal.

The game's garbage. The single player is about three and a half hours long, and doesn't end with any sense of accomplishment. I'm not gonna spoil any of the storyline, but the end of the game ends abruptly, as if they're alluding to a Homefront 2, but with all the bugs the developers didn't address in this one, I find a sequel doubtful.

And no, you don't play as a Korean, you play as a rebel who wants to free America from the Korean invaders....although there is Korean guy on your team with a Mid-west American accent....and of course he's the tech-expert because stereotypes must be present in every war game. :P

At least games developers made a step into the right direction. I think people are too fed up with the prolonged Russia vs America concept. It has been going on for far too long. For God sake, Soviets collapsed 20 years already! Having said that, I think I will give this one a miss. I am more interested in BF3.

Back
Top Bottom