What's new

Shoe on Modi's pic - Hotel Owner offers free drink

coffee_cup

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Not particularly fan of such behavior but the way fanatic Modi is taking the region towards war, I can't blame the general public in Pakistani hating him.

Here comes a hotel owner who offers a free cold drink, if some one hits Modi face with a shoe, :)

What else can Pakistanis do but LAMENT

You can keep hating and abusing Modi while he keeps doing his job

And we love and support him even more

I know, all those fanatics are die hard followers of Modi. That is why this counterpart of Hafiz Saeed is PM of India in the first place.

But the way he is taking this region towards war, I don't think he'll earn any respect here in Pakistan.

Even though Vajpaee was also from BJP, but many people in Pakistan still respected him.

This dude on the other hand is pure fanatic surrounded by all the evil faces like Devil, Manohar, Swami, Sushma and co.

Daamn , i thought only india media is stupid but so is ours showing such stupid thing , and those people hitting him with chappals are only doing it for free soda , i bet non would have done it for free as no one has free time for such stupid acts

Not particularly fan of such behavior but the way fanatic Modi is taking the region towards war, I can't blame the general public in Pakistani hating him.

Here comes a hotel owner who offers a free cold drink, if some one hits Modi face with a shoe, :)

This blind hate shows your frustration towards him.. Nothing to lose Modi, if some morons do these type of stupidity in Pakistan..

Pakistanis making sure that MODI stays in power for another term :D

The Point to be pondered over is WHETHER they are doing it Knowingly OR Unknowingly

Ok ; do whatever you want

We know why you hate him and that your HATRED for Modi makes us HAPPY
of course we hate him cause he is criminal. put his name in google, see what comes up. He shows up under most stupid prime minister and in top ten criminals.

Back
Top Bottom