What's new

shoe attack on Pervez Rashid - A disgusting & cowardly act

Well this is bound to happen when you hang a killer and his sympathizers are seeking opportunities to retaliate.

I salute Parvez Rasheed for standing up for what is right. I remember he was accused of blasphemy and being a closet atheist for his views on current madrassas but never backed down even when fanatics called for his murder. Salute

PTI walon ne mara hoga is k be tukke bayanat pr :lol::lol:

Jo jo video min say pehchana jaa sakta hay us ko pakar k jootay lagai GOVT. No more tolerance to any violence.

Shahbaz-Sharif-1.jpg

.......:lol:

Damn! The chappal directly hit him on the head. The next time he's enjoying the VIP protocols, he will definitely remember this chappal strike. :lol:

:بریکنگ نیوز
کراچی ائیر پورٹ کے لاونج میں بیٹھے وزیر اطلاعت پرویز رشید کی لوگوں نے جوتے اور چپل سے پٹائی کر دی ہے

When some one throw shoe at Bush or Hailrey ..............it make you people very happy.
When some one throw shoe at some one which you guys abuse entire day................ he is ''coward and disgusting''

There is limit of Hypocrisy ............................. :tsk:

I hope some day people do same with fazlu and Mullah burqa.

When some one throw shoe at Bush or Hailrey ..............it make you people very happy.
When some one throw shoe at some one which you guys abuse entire day................ he is ''coward and disgusting''

before i answer please explain who are you refering as "YOU" here

two totally different scenarios.. no country or nation likes invaders.. and Bush was the invader at that time, he wasn't the representative of the Iraqi govt....

now a single reaction can be shown for different scenarios,. that single reaction d0on't make the scenarios same.. for example, police shoots culprits and the culprits also shoots police,.. now its not that we have to either appreciate botth for shooting or criticize both... its not Hypocrisy,.. its just 2 different scenarios...

btw i love watching him getting chitroled.. i hate this person,.

Bush was responsible for starting the Iraq war hence the hatred directed towards him. How is that comparable with Mr Rashid's involvement in the matter at hand?

I'm scratching my head as to how you could think there is a sliver of similarity between the two.

your assessment is utterly stupid , who throw a shoe at Bush ? a Iraqi , why ? because Bush attack Iraq based on a false intel report .. they killed his countrymen, destroy the infrastructure and leave Iraq in the mess that is still visible .. why PR gets the shoe ? a stupid reason ..

there is actually no hope for people like these who are shouting Allah hu akber and taking law in hands ..
these brain dead people are the biggest hypocrites in the world ... and those who support them are traitors are also fools .

Ab jo media is sub Se enjoy kare ga with background music and songs. :D

They are seeing it like oh rating Mily :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom