What's new

Shoaib Akhtar and Dia Mirza to get married?

I wonder why Pakistani player do not think Pakistani girls are good enough. If you look the other way round. Is it because some go for more modern girls then burqa clad ones?

I wonder why Pakistani player do not think Pakistani girls are good enough. If you look the other way round. Is it because some go for more modern girls then burqa clad ones?

do you want to fight???

say yes or no, I will give you what you will ask for, if some one's kidding then take it as a joke, no need to cross the damn limits

Zaki, thats a horrible thing to say even if you said it in jest. I dont know how you would find that funny.:tdown:

Sorry if you disliked it - was just jesting......

I apologize again

i ain't disturbing him, I am only trying to warn Dia ji :D

I know Emo Jee - that was a Joke:) I don't believe this news until officially confirmed from either sides

Naa yara u have not visited Pakistan yet - as per my knowledge girls playing Basketball :woot: and you can expect what dress you require to play basket ball :rofl:

No worries, Shoaib has many girls.

shoaib+akhtar+and+esha+deol+dancing+1.jpg

Shoaib-Akhtar-During-Party2.jpg

69353.jpg

haha the man is a pimp :smokin:
esp love the one with esha deol after sunny deol made so many pakistan hate films it must burn him to see his little sis dancing practically ON a pakistan(lol i saw their dancing video) knowing his womanizing I bet shoaib nailed her :lol:

mods plz close this thread news is false and it's turning into another flame war.

haha the man is a pimp :smokin:
esp love the one with esha deol after sunny deol made so many pakistan hate films it must burn him to see his little sis dancing practically ON a pakistan(lol i saw their dancing video) knowing his womanizing I bet shoaib nailed her :lol:

lol........... yes that was a treat to watch that video :lol:

I loved the music andt he way she offered to dance with Shoaib :rofl:

Shoaib Actor oh i mean Shoaib Akhtar should get married with Esha Jee............ it will be a perfect treat to Sunny Paa Jee who is busy making Anti-Pakistan movies every now and then :rofl:

Last edited:

I wonder why Indian girls not choosing Indian players?
By the way, what I have seen here in Europe that Indian girls also marry with "Gorra" boys!

I wonder why Indian girls not choosing Indian players?
By the way, what I have seen here in Europe that Indian girls also marry with "Gorra" boys!

and i have noticed Indian girls marrying "Kalay" boys........ :lol:

Probably they want Complete satisfaction :rofl:

and i have noticed Indian girls marrying "Kalay" boys........ :lol:

Probably they want Complete satisfaction :rofl:

very disappointing that this is coming from you a responsible and "elite" member! Very shallow way to judge people, on basis color of one's skin.

very disappointing that this is coming from you a responsible and "elite" member! Very shallow way to judge people, on basis color of one's skin.

I ain't degrading anybody - Hazrat Bilal (R.A.) was a Black man and we respect him the most when it comes to religion.

I am just having a fun man - let me enjoy :rofl:

thank god it didnt happen anotherwise on this website shoib-sania part 2 would have continued which would lead to another flameful thread

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom