What's new

Shit things Desi think

major difference with Pakistani women and western women is that former does not cry about what men think about them,.

Oh they do

Jut be part of a frank discussion in a household with teenage daughter.

You will know all kind of crying and shouting about this boy friend or that boy friend.

Remember societies made of people have same issues.

Remember societies made of ants have same issues.

Remember societies made of aunts have same issues as well :lol:

And I suspect this thread is really discussing issues with West-settled Islamist Aunts or more precisely Aunties

Oh they do

You will know all kind of crying and shouting about this boy friend or that boy friend.

And I suspect this thread is really discussing issues with West-settled Islamist Aunts or more precisely Aunties

Dude sorry.. i meant later... let me correct my post.

Globe and Mail is patronizing Muslim societies.

The real issue is

----- Tribal societies must tackle gender gap head on.

It is unfair to compare Charsadda to wazirastan when it comes to women education
It is unfair to compare Swat to Kurram agency when it comes to women education
It is unfair to compare Peshawar city to landi kotal when it comes to women education

Why

there are educated gharanas where women are respected and educated

there are tribal places where women are not treated the same as more enlightened societies.

But when we compare Ghana to Azerbaija to BDesh

We commit intellectual dishonesty and show our ignorance.

Ok let me tell you something about "educated gharanas"

We have MANY high society family friends I have been to their parties, heard their talks and played with their kids....

1) Girls are literally pushed into medical making them think all other fields are low while aunties are talking about how a doctor daughter will get a better husband

2) Once married, she has no time to practice...social circles khattam nai hotay then starts pregnancy :blink: I blame such women for taking a seat a male could have made use out of!!

3) tribal areas...we have family friends where girls are pushed into medical for similar reasons but allowed to actually practice..

When I mean family friends we know whole tribes and are told about whole villages and stuff....soo mind you i might actually have a better 1st hand survey than you possibly could on both cases!!

so your generalization is really not covering everyone or everything...and this is why i didnt write my personal mingling earlier! As I am not here to generalize nor take a few examples and blast it up!!

major difference with Pakistani women and western women is that later does not cry about what men think about them, rather tackle even worst men, bravely and sensibly.

However, in Pakistan we have all sort of societies... perception is based on individual's experience.

Yea they endure the pain and teach their daughters look this is your future! :blink:

How is that even sensible? When Islam clearly says to stand up against oppression?! Instead the Western ladies are following this route!

Last edited:
Oh they do

Dude its supposed to be general I cant help it if you people are soo fond of aunty talks!! :blink:

I think we both are saying the same thing.

yet

We can't other to feel he or she won.:lol:

So let me say categorically.

Madam you have a won. Your point is more valid than mine. :lol:

:hitwall: there is no winning until women are treated with respect...If a gharana says they are being "Islamic" well slap them on their face and show them the real Islam and equate what they are doing to Jahalat!
If they say they are doing so coz their baap dada did it then slap them with a verse from the Quran indicating that
If they are doing it because they have a screw loose and think men are superior than woman then slap them to the mental ward...THAT is the winning streak! ;)

D
:hitwall: there is no winning until women are treated with respect;)

It is like no winning until the cows come home
no winning until the fat lady sings

oops

all these proverbs are kinda gender biased. Arent they?

OK

It is like no winning until all the dictionaries are cleansed and all gender based proverbs are deleted.

How's that?

It is like no winning until the cows come home
no winning until the fat lady sings

oops

all these proverbs are kinda gender biased. Arent they?

OK

It is like no winning until all the dictionaries are cleansed and all gender based proverbs are deleted.

How's that?
Dude are you bipolar by any chance (kidding)? you swing at extremes!! :rofl:

Live a simple life yaar!

Yea they endure the pain and teach their daughters look this is your future! :blink:

How is that even sensible? When Islam clearly says to stand up against oppression?! Instead the Western ladies are following this root!

What i dislike about Pakistani liberal women is that...with all the rights, authority and loud mouth, they try to play most victimized and oppressed in the entire world.

However, Pakistani women in rural areas have tough life, limited resources and opportunities, as every one in rural life does have.

What i dislike about Pakistani liberal women is that...with all the rights, authority and loud mouth, they try to play most victimized and oppressed in the entire world.

Well said.

Ghar may 5 or 6 noakar servants

And bahir ja kar rona dhona keh kaam bohot hai. I am living in such an oppressive society. hai hai hai. mer gai.

:lol:

However, Pakistani women in rural areas have tough life, limited resources and opportunities, as every one in rural life does have.

True dat.

I am very unaware what type of victims a liberal woman wants to play! :blink:

Them I really salute! Like I said we do have some tribal family friends and hence know a handful while a number of my own relatives are in the rural and well I really wished they would raise their voice instead of being satisfied with the situation! or mard ko hi aqal ajai kay zulm zulm hota hai....and ALLAH ko bhi shakal dikhani hai!

Well said.

Ghar may 5 or 6 noakar servants

And bahir ja kar rona dhona keh kaam bohot hai. I am living in such an oppressive society. hai hai hai. mer gai.

:lol:
Wow...need to see such women and tighten their loose screw :rofl:

Happens when I post in extremist threads.

Dude my thread aint extremist!! Its just googling at least from here gives me results about Islam and woman and well I too think SOME need to be addressed mind you I AM FILTERING THE RESULTS!

Back
Top Bottom