What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

sory , dear!
maybe its not in your list, i mean CHINA & CHINESE fighter aircrafts, the fact is that , there is nothing wrong , running this thread, because PAF , surly find that intersting scince , PAF is very much dependent on chinese fighter ACs.

2nd , best thing is that, its nearly a F-18A, after looking it closly , we had a better partner, to your FC-20 , NOW!:cheers:;):pakistan:
I GUSS, NOW WE DONT NEED TO EVEN THINK ABOUT, RAFEALE!

sorry, bro. but i don't think this is going to be happened. because

Price: Fighter(Air Superiority only)< Fighter(Multirole)< Attack Bomber < shipborne Fighter(AS/M) < shipborne Attack Bomber

air-combat performences:Fighter(AS)> Fighter(M)> Attack Bomber > shipborne Fighter(AS/M) > shipborne Attack Bomber

sorry, bro. but i don't think this is going to be happened. because

Price: Fighter(Air Superiority only)< Fighter(Multirole)< Attack Bomber < shipborne Fighter(AS/M) < shipborne Attack Bomber

air-combat performences:Fighter(AS)> Fighter(M)> Attack Bomber > shipborne Fighter(AS/M) > shipborne Attack Bomber

writing in -- or ++ doesnt prove anything, son !
wht ever is in your mind, plz let it open , its oky but plz write it properly, its a open discussion! NO WORRIES!:pakistan::cheers:

sory , dear!
maybe its not in your list, i mean CHINA & CHINESE fighter aircrafts, the fact is that , there is nothing wrong , running this thread, because PAF , surly find that intersting scince , PAF is very much dependent on chinese fighter ACs.
oh boy here we go again.
2nd , best thing is that, its nearly a F-18A, after looking it closly , we had a better partner, to your FC-20 , NOW!:cheers:;):pakistan:
I GUSS, NOW WE DONT NEED TO EVEN THINK ABOUT, RAFEALE!
Now come on. FA-18 A? do you have any idea of what you are talking about? why undermine Chinese stealth plane and at the same time wish about it being inducted in PAF.

oh boy here we go again.

Now come on. FA-18 A? do you have any idea of what you are talking about? why undermine Chinese stealth plane and at the same time wish about it being inducted in PAF.

D, SON!
i gus, you cant see things beyond RAEFELE!
WELL, j10 was A secreat project, & it now can be countable in PAF inventory?
J-15s CAN take, its WAY IN PAF, same way as ! J-10s did, i dont see a probleum here?
F-18A ? plz read the title post! it intersting!

Open your eyes breath some fresh air this might clear things for you.
China is now beyound the technological threashold. just google this term my friend.:china::pakistan:

What DON'T you understand? If this is a carrier borne plane, how is it going to land on a flight deck WITHOUT a tailhook?

What "technological threashold"? at least learn to spell:rolleyes:

is this true??
i am sure they are trying to make carrier ac but wait for another1 or 2 years to get whole picture and authentic news...

D, SON!
i gus, you cant see things beyond RAEFELE!
kido, where did i bring rafale in this thread?
WELL, j10 was A secreat project, & it now can be countable in PAF inventory?
Why cant you comprehend?
J-10A is a domestic product.
J-10B is a export product meant to be exported world wide to friendly countries like Venezuela, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Middle east, Africa, and some south american countries.
Mind you after the induction of J-10 in Chinese fleet it will take a decade to export a model to Pakistan. Now suppose if J-15 is selected it wont reach Pakistan before 2030! thats almost 15 years after IAF gets equipped with PAK-FA.

F-18A ? plz read the title post! it intersting!
now does that makes sense? you are comparing a 5th generation stealth with F-18A?
2nd , best thing is that, its nearly a F-18A,

friends, the pics showed in this thread is not for J15 but J10B.
J15 sea shark 'rumor' has that it made maiden flight on Aug 31 this year. I believe it's not a rumor but a real event. The chief of AVIC Mr. Lin ZuoMing even wrote a poem published on newspaper to congrats the maiden flight. The nick name sea shark is actually from the poem. Though the poem didn't really tell anything J15 directly but the implication is very evident. It's a Su33 like plane btw.

What DON'T you understand? If this is a carrier borne plane, how is it going to land on a flight deck WITHOUT a tailhook?

Good for you.
You remind me of my old grammar nanny. But google the term anyways.:china::pakistan:

ummmmmmmmmm its not j 15 its a j 10b all of u r wrong its on sino defence:smokin:

writing in -- or ++ doesnt prove anything, son !
wht ever is in your mind, plz let it open , its oky but plz write it properly, its a open discussion! NO WORRIES!:pakistan::cheers:

all right, let me bring in some examples to illustrate.

Su-27 air superiority fighter :
unit cost about 30-40m.
Maximum speed: Mach 2.35
Range: 3,530 km
Service ceiling: 18,500 m
Rate of climb: 325 m/s
Wing loading: 371 kg/m&#178;
Thrust/weight: 1.09

Su-30 multirole fighter:
unit cost about 40-50m
Maximum speed: Mach 2.0
Range: 3,000 km
Service ceiling: 17,300 m
Rate of climb: 230 m/s
Wing loading: 401 kg/m&#178;
Thrust/weight: 1.0

Su-33 shipborne multirole fighter:
unit cost 50-60m
Maximum speed: Mach 2.17 (debatable)
Range: 3,000 km (debatable)
Service ceiling: 17,000 m
Rate of climb: 325 m/s (debatable)
Wing loading: 483 kg/m&#178;
Thrust/weight: 0.83

see, as the cost increased the performance reduced. and this phenomenon can be seen in US ACs too (F-15C/D, F-15E/F, F-18E/F). so what good would it be to buy a Su-33 to do a job that could be fulfilled by a Su-30 or a Su-27.

Its no Myth brother, it has already become a reality, here are some Pics, including the pic of the prototype.

f340468820619839ff5d439e95ec71a4.jpg

a21840bf63faa24df805fb6e79b978f1.jpg

It is based upon J10 Airframe i guess, but thats what it really is...J15-Flying Shark...First Specialized PLAAF Carrier Based Fighter...

The pictures are of FC-20 and not a carrier borne prototype...

I DON'T see a tailhook!!
Open your eyes breath some fresh air this might clear things for you.
China is now beyound the technological threashold. just google this term my friend.:china::pakistan:

Good for you.
You remind me of my old grammar nanny. But google the term anyways.:china::pakistan:
Why not answer the question...Where is the tailhook IF this is supposed to be aircraft carrier based?

Actually it looks something like this....

5d65e260e0884187054662bc997d9635._.jpg

Back
Top Bottom