ft90pm1.jpg

A9nkpkc.jpg

4BazTfx.jpg

ImJZrhg.jpg

ShengYang J-16 and J-15

rudC7hh.jpg

KOND5UJ.jpg

yPa2lGk.jpg

Wow, inpressive pay load.... But bomb truck seems to be an insult in my opinion .....

Shenyang could of just put canards on J16, just like the J15 trainer. Anyway, good photos.

Good Lord... Impressive Payload. Could be a success if marketed properly.

Seems to be two versions : one with Canards and one without...

Its more like a multirole aircraft than a bomb truck,na?

To chinois members, is the j-16 already in production as of now or is this an intermediate model for a future platform similar to the J20s and J31s. Where does the J-16 fit in as far as the PLAAF doctrine is concerned,(ie. air interdiction, CAP etc..). I am sorry if I am asking a tad bit stupid questions but I can't seem to find out much online as this aircraft could very well be the game changer eh! :)

To chinois members, is the j-16 already in production as of now or is this an intermediate model for a future platform similar to the J20s and J31s. Where does the J-16 fit in as far as the PLAAF doctrine is concerned,(ie. air interdiction, CAP etc..). I am sorry if I am asking a tad bit stupid questions but I can't seem to find out much online as this aircraft could very well be the game changer eh! :)
Welcome mate!
U could consider ShenYang J-16 as replacement of ever imported Russia Su-30mkk and Su-30mk2 in PLAAF and PLANAF(100+ Su-30 in China). Currently the J-16 project completed, prepare to produce.
The 1st real J-16 pic came from last year, one of J-16 prototypes.

J-16 used for anti-ship and bomb attack, strickly it will be a bomber/fighter in PLAAF. Now 200+ JH-7/JH-7A serving in PLAAF and 100+ Russia Su-30mkk/mk2, rumors said ShenYang new designed J-16 has more payload than JH-7, as similar as Su-30 or better.

Anyway that's J-16 just China version Su-30mkk, developed from J-11BS.

China flank family:
1. Russia Su-27sk ==> J-11(China assembled Su27sk) ==> J-11B(except jet engines,rest domesitc designed and produced) ==> J-11BS(two seat) ==> J-16(roles as similar as Su30mkk)
2. J-11B + T-10K(one of Su-33 prototype,took from Ukraine) ==> J-15(Navy fighter)
3. Then Russia prepare to sell 24x or 48x Su-35BM to China ?! ╮(╯_╰)╭

Welcome mate!
U could consider ShenYang J-16 as replacement of ever imported Russia Su-30mkk and Su-30mk2 in PLAAF and PLANAF(100+ Su-30 in China). Currently the J-16 project completed, prepare to produce.
The 1st real J-16 pic came from last year, one of J-16 prototypes.

J-16 used for anti-ship and bomb attack, strickly it will be a bomber/fighter in PLAAF. Now 200+ JH-7/JH-7A serving in PLAAF and 100+ Russia Su-30mkk/mk2, rumors said ShenYang new designed J-16 has more payload than JH-7, as similar as Su-30 or better.

Anyway that's J-16 just China version Su-30mkk, developed from J-11BS.

China flank family:
1. Russia Su-27sk ==> J-11(China assembled Su27sk) ==> J-11B(except jet engines,rest domesitc designed and produced) ==> J-11BS(two seat) ==> J-16(roles as similar as Su30mkk)
2. J-11B + T-10K(one of Su-33 prototype,took from Ukraine) ==> J-15(Navy fighter)
3. Then Russia prepare to sell 24x or 48x Su-35BM to China ?! ╮(╯_╰)╭

thanks for answering, one small question has PLAAF placed an official order yet for the j-16 fighter as far as how many planes are going to be inducted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom