What's new

Shenglong Spaceplane flew successfully

The "Chinese X-37 project" is just in project-approval stage right now, the prototype is far form the first fly. And the final orbit-bomber is far far farway from deployment. This time they test is just a 1:1 partial verify plane in upper-airspace, length 5m, 4 ton.

And the Rassia have published their project (PIN 2011 to fly) ,and MAKS system(Russian X-37). Europe had some(such as HERMES),their pace of the project is similar to China. Indian has tested some about it(avadar project). Japan had abandoned.

110109132016fae4b81c2dfb57.jpg

----------
btw,the link is bad.

Last edited:
Speed said the Sheng Long spaceplane was launched during 2010,it was just a trip and had no any real operations in the space unlike the X-37 launch.He put the Sheng Long spaceplane in the top ten Chinese military news in 2010.Others are the J-20,JL-2 SLBM launch,DF-21D anti ship BM,mid-couse anti BM test,aircraft carrier,BeiDou navigation system,052C DDG in serial production,Z-10 helicopter,Diaoyu iland dispution and China-Turkey joint airforce trainning.

Speed said the Sheng Long spaceplane was launched during 2010,it was just a trip and had no any real operations in the space unlike the X-37 launch.He put the Sheng Long spaceplane in the top ten Chinese military news in 2010.Others are the J-20,JL-2 SLBM launch,DF-21D anti ship BM,mid-couse anti BM test,aircraft carrier,BeiDou navigation system,052C DDG in serial production,Z-10 helicopter,Diaoyu iland dispution and China-Turkey joint airforce trainning.

I doubt that.

Launched by a roket? to the obit? lauch vehicles,and its loading can be detected.
China had lauched 15 CZ rockets lastyear, Which one carred this vehicle?

I doubt that.

Launched by a roket? to the obit? lauch vehicles,and its loading can be detected.
China had lauched 15 CZ rockets lastyear, Which one carred this vehicle?

i think it's launched by H-6

20071217_01.jpg

The "Chinese X-37 project" is just in project-approval stage right now, the prototype is far form the first fly. And the final orbit-bomber is far far farway from deployment. This time they test is just a 1:1 partial verify plane in upper-airspace, length 5m, 4 ton.

but the poster says it's a outer-atmosphere aircraft.

"success of first fly of home-made outer-atmosphere aircraft"

Can you read chinese?

The Shenglong spaceplane is different from the Chinese space shuttle and maglev space plane.

The space shuttle and maglev launch system are still in development.

The Shenglong is supposed to be tested around this time.

China tested its ramjet technology a few years ago, indicating that it is developing a high-altitude bomber.

^^^ last I checked we actually did the scramjet test and everything. It's not yet ready but still not in a plan stage. Somewhere in the middle.

What does Shenglong mean?

I don't know how old school you guys are but in Street Fighter 1 (yes 1) after Ryu defeats someone, he'd say "You must defeat Sheng long to stand a chance", it might mean Rising Dragon as thats what it translates to in Street Fighter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom