What's new

Sheikh Rashid gives a befitting reply to Indian posturing

?????

No, I meant who is he?

A Kashmiri by origin.....& as per Indian Government he is a person who was one of the facilitator of KASHMIRI MUJAHIDEENS in terms of Lodging and boarding

Who's this guy?

He remained 8 times minister including high and very important posts.Also million of people follows his talk shows. And he has unique identity., lives in Rawalpindi, contains deep knowledge of politics and knows what is happening in GHQ.. inside and outside... Only politician that talks with sense... Lives in Lal Hawaili , but it is so tight/narrow that even cow cannot enter there.
Only politician in the country which has no corruption case.
Remember , India rejected his visa when he was information minister of Pakistan.
He is not bhaie of India !!:coffee:

I like sheikh rashid. Although I was chatting with a few friends and we were All coming to the same conclusion... When will this topi drama end?

I like sheikh rashid. Although I was chatting with a few friends and we were All coming to the same conclusion... When will this topi drama end?

Never. These incidents are going to continue as long as you remain obsessed with Kashmir, which doesn't seem like going your way in the foreseeable future.

Never. These incidents are going to continue as long as you remain obsessed with Kashmir, which doesn't seem like going your way in the foreseeable future.

And you aren't? If walking away is so easy, why don't you just be the better men and walk away. But your side will never back down either so you are just as complicit are you not? Hence topi drama.

And you aren't? If walking away is so easy, why don't you just be the better men and walk away. But your side will never back down either so you are just as complicit are you not? Hence topi drama.

It's not about walking away. I am not asking you give up P0K. It's about being pragmatic and being content with what you have now. Accepting the LOC as the IB is the only practical solution available to this problem, otherwise status quo remains as it is and so does the "topi drama".

It's not about walking away. I am not asking you give up P0K. It's about being pragmatic and being content with what you have now. Accepting the LOC as the IB is the only practical solution available to this problem, otherwise status quo remains as it is and so does the "topi drama".

And India is free to starve Pakistan of water, am I reading this right?

And India is free to starve Pakistan of water, am I reading this right?

We knew, it was always about water. ;)

Anyways you can include some water treaty like IWT in the negotiation process, I don't think India would feel the need to break it if there is peace between the two countries. Mind you India has not violated IWT even during the wars.

We knew, it was always about water. ;)

Anyways you can include some water treaty like IWT in the negotiation process, I don't think India would feel the need to break it if there is peace between the two countries. Mind you India has not violated IWT even during the wars.

Agar pata tha to phir table pey Lao Na.... ;)

Hold your horses...dumb ***, I never seen this guy before so I asked whether he is important or not.

aap ke sarkaar may inka naam parliment may kafi lya jata hey lol ..... apnay ministers say poochoo tu pata lag jayega ...

PS: Uncle of my friend (Sheikh Amir) I met with him many times... in Rwp!

That's subjective! What's sauce for the goose could be crap for the gander! In other words, for you it may be sense. For others, a lot of nonsense! :P

well Cant help it my friend if he is way above your level of thinking but that guy out there speaks the truth.

Who's this guy?

A politician in pakistan who is famous for his winning streak.

I never seen this guy before so I asked whether he is important or not.
The vast majority of pakistanis don't give him importance anymore. I heard he also got shot once near his home town.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom