What's new

Sheikh Rasheed to bridge MQM and PTI

MQM does not need Idiot Khan as a partner. This moron abused our leader Altaf Bhai.

I request MQM leadership that Idiot Khan must be made to literally lick Altaf Bhai's feet before any alliance with PTI.
& you think by sending some stupid post like that, you can stop any political activity between PTI & MQM?
these kind of posts are virtullay a test of emotions for both MQM & PTI , because peoples like you want to see opposition parties divided on the rule of noora /gardari mafia on pakistan!
Time has come for PTI to do whatever it can to let noora / gardarI out of power this could be the single point agenda between MQM & PTI, which can bring peace & progress to the country!

There are all political parties have backdoor contact with each others.
PTI also has a backdoor contact with PMLN and JUI-F.

LOL. That will be interesting.
I'm all in for mqm and pti alliance. pti will give tough time.

I don't mind "democratic" tough time. That is, choosing neutral ecp nadra guys etc.

Also so funny. Potians who wanted to get altaf in jail, accused him of murdering party member and now having alliance with them. Their excuse? Cuz it's against ppp and pmln!!! Good to know that potians will get so low just to fill their egos

I'm all in for mqm and pti alliance. pti will give tough time.

I don't mind "democratic" tough time. That is, choosing neutral ecp nadra guys etc.

Also so funny. Potians who wanted to get altaf in jail, accused him of murdering party member and now having alliance with them. Their excuse? Cuz it's against ppp and pmln!!! Good to know that potians will get so low just to fill their egos
sharif slave define alliance moron . an independent candidate want to deseat opposition leader with support of a party. You become so dumb when u try to defend sharif family .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom