What's new

Sheikh Rasheed speech on Musharaf's trial in parliament

unfortunately first our Politicians were corrupt now Pak Army have start playing games in today's daily news there was Mr. Nawaz Sharif saying "i have taken Army top brass into confidence into Trail & then Hanging Musharaf, now its the plan to break Pakistan Army into two i see a big revolt in the coming, you all may laugh at me now but time will tell.

Shame on you Pakistan Army's Top Brass...yaar yeh Army khassi ho gaee hai Qasaam sey. Allah hamari hifazat karey....

big mouth no more, and this is all talk they cant touch Musharraf !

big mouth no more, and this is all talk they cant touch Musharraf !

Btw, some ppl say Musharraf is an Ahmedi. Is that true?

I also heard Zia Ul Haq (yes tht famous dictator) was ahmedi. As proof, his son (anwar ul haq) was killed along with 70 other unfortunate ppl in terrorist attack in ahmedia worship place in Lahore?

I also heard Zia Ul Haq (yes tht famous dictator) was ahmedi. As proof, his son (anwar ul haq) was killed along with 70 other unfortunate ppl in terrorist attack in ahmedia worship place in Lahore?

No, Zia was a sunni. He is related to me.

On topic:

Love Sheikh Rasheed. :rofl:

sheikh sahib is such a big mouth.

sheikh rasheed is the man, love that guy

even if he is, that a personal matter.

Sorry to disappoint you but he wasnt Ahmadi hes a Syed so i think Shia probably and i dont support him just because he might have been Ahmadi i know he wasnt every Ahmadi is registered. I dont care what his religion is or isnt but support him due to what he did for Pakistan and nothing else.

Dude, Zia was an Arain.

All of us Arain are Sunni.

not necessary
But there was a news item that his son died in the lahore terrorist attacks that were carried out on qadiani worship places?

this is what I am talking about

spjalx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom