What's new

Sheikh Mujib's birth history

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I think you shouldn't be talking.

You think ??

Honestly Brother :rofl:

@topic

I think LaBong is right . The pain of separation runs so high in Kalu Mian , Luffy500 etc etc etc that they have stooped to magnanimous levels . A new Sticky Repentance Day thread should be made where they can cry on each others Shoulders every single day .

You think ??

Honestly Brother :rofl:

@topic

I think LaBong is right . The pain of separation runs so high in Kalu Mian , Luffy500 etc etc etc that they have stooped to magnanimous levels . A new Sticky Repentance Day thread should be made where they can cry on each others Shoulders every single day .

The only reason I'm an @$$ to this LaBong guy cz he talks like knows everything but in reality he's probably a 40 year old virgin with no future.

The only reason I'm an @$$ to this LaBong guy cz he talks like knows everything but in reality he's probably a 40 year old virgin with no future.

whats wrong with being a virgin, isnt it a good sign he is staying away from zinnah?

whats wrong with being a virgin, isnt it a good sign he is staying away from zinnah?
seriously? I can't believe you asked me that. It has nothing to do with comitting zinnah....you don't commit zinnah while making love to your 'married spouse'....anyways let's not start that topic...I'm fasting right now so I dont want to have lustful thoughts to get me hard.

How do you know I'm a virgin?

seriously? I can't believe you asked me that. It has nothing to do with comitting zinnah....you don't commit zinnah while making love to your 'married spouse'....anyways let's not start that topic...I'm fasting right now so I dont want to have lustful thoughts to get me hard.

Are you not committing sin when you are thinking about 40 years old male virgins?

How do you know I'm a virgin?

Are you not committing sin when you are thinking about 40 years old male virgins?

I assumed since you have 6,392 posts and 5094 thanks...guys who got big numbers like those on the forums don't really have much of a social life, let alone any game to smooth talk with the ladies... Or find a wife...

And no I'm not thinking about 40 year old virgins....I live in America, 40 year old virgins are extinct species on this side of the world. And don't talk about what is a sin or notin Islam, cz u don't know.

sigh ruza, yet dissing another person the irony, he has a spouse and is a virgin...

I assumed since you have 6,392 posts and 5094 thanks...guys who got big numbers like those on the forums don't really have much of a social life, let alone any game to smooth talk with the ladies... Or find a wife...

And no I'm not thinking about 40 year old virgins....I live in America, 40 year old virgins are extinct species on this side of the world. And don't talk about what is a sin or not, cz u don't know.

So you mean to say all admins of this forum who have like 20k posts and similar number of thanks are 40 years old virgins.

I know you are living in America, but you are really a Bangladeshi, no sane girl would touch you with 10 feet long barge pole.

sigh ruza, yet dissing another person the irony, he has a spouse and is a virgin...
lol...I have my ruza....I'm having fun...to insult someone you have to be confirmed in your statement...read my statements, unless I mistaken, I used "probably" or "assumed" in my claims but I never claimed that he is this or he is that unless truth be told...he is an Indian.

Anyway how is my sexual life related to the merit of my posts or lack thereof?

So you mean to say all admins of this forum who have like 20k posts and similar number of thanks are 40 years old virgins.

I know you are living in America, but you are really a Bangladeshi, no sane girl would touch you with 10 feet long barge pole.

Admins are admins....my target is you.

Wow I didnt know you are expert of all sane girls in the world...please tell me more LaBoooooong since you know so much about females especially coming from a country where there more males than females...I'm hungry for knowledge to learn for the great "LaBooooong"

Ok your target is mine, but why do you think it'd matter to me if an online Bangladeshi gets obsessed on my virginity?

Bhai Sahib, not that I am fond of Mujib , for me he was a traitor. But he was once my leader too, a true Pakistani leader. I refuse to accept this story
Hello, Sheikh Mujib took part in 1947 riots against Hindus. He wanted to be the prime minister of Pakistan even after 1971 , 16th december! But it is true that a secular portion of Awamileague was separatist! Not Sheikh Mujib! Recently a book is published written by a pakistani general, please read the book... You will find about Mujib and Zia both in that book! It is mentioned in the book that he the pakistani officer was satisfied with Mujib but mujib failed to control separatist group of League, and a young major zia betrayed pakistan and controlled Chittagong for 3 days initially!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom