What's new

Shehbaz Sharif PMLN govt corruption !!

@Fox, Tameem and A.M.S

Reality and appearance is always opposite to each other. Even a 5-year old knows PMLN is in bed with PPP, JUIF, ANP and MQM... even Ch. Nisar now says that we want an alliance with PTI... but guess what PTI is in no mood to sleep in bed with that flthy wwhore PMLN. Get a grip, you all look silly with the same aye baye shaye again and again...

Anyway, you did not tell me where did the money go - collected through Qaraz Utharo Mulk Sawaro scheme? It's either went to IMF or Sharif's account? Which one is it?

LOL....So when you people completely beaten up and thrown out on the arguments against Shahbaz Sharif's so called corruption, here comes another twist keeping up the usual PMLN enmosity alive.......another smoke storey of decades years old, fully konwing that it didn't comes up in this thread boundries but still who cares, on top of it if anything substantial in this storey posess G. Musharraf can files a reference in NAB long time back, but who cares.

For PTI Issue is not to reach on the justice but to smokes, twists the facts like that, justice becomes lost in it completely and people be fooled. False Prepoganda, cheat, lie....this is all the politics of PTI.

Now Astanosh, read this below link in which Pervaiz Rasheed refutes all corruption claims in "Qarz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro" scheme against State Bank reports acknowledgements. If you have slightest of shame, should acknowledge it wholeheartedly.
PML (N) has sent State Bank's Statement of Amount of Qarz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro Scheme

Another thing today Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan acknowleged Shahbaz Sharif good governance in Punjab, try to accept that bitter pill as well, however i'm least expectations from you and your cohorts on both!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...baz-sharif-government-punjab.html#post2892669

PTI, Imran Khan and its Jahil followers……….can augment, wait, prolong to give this convicted PPP PM and its corrupt government convicted in various corruption cases too by SC i.e. RPPs till final appeal BUT ......they didn’t cooperate the best provincial govt in Pakistan to overthrow ZARDARI…...:hitwall:

On the other hand without any substantial proof or going even into the courts (Liars don't posess courage) they utters their verdict on public beneficial schemes in sheer propaganda style on various media outlets to fools the innocents public. This is called sheer hypocracy!!:pop:

Young cadres out here, just think deeply who is mischievously in league with this corrupt and convicted PPP government…..i once again repeat to all of you to just wait…..till elections more things will be crystal cleared automatically.:coffee:

it? i never knew Imran was a thing. And who are you calling "jahils"?

People who want better Pakistan are jahils?
People who want to get rid of corrupt political system are jahils?

you know who is a real jahil? you are,

because, nawaz shareef has been tried 2 times, he was prime minister for two effen times and they had Punjab government 3 times, so that is total of 5. After 22 years, they are giving laptop to improve education system??? after 22 years they are giving taxis to educated people as "jobs". Today life saving drugs are killing people because of shabaz shareef is incompetent. They want to get rid of zardari, but they will not quit Punjab government because its a noora kushti. Balauchistan is in this mess today because national parties boycotted the 2008 election while nawaz shareef back stabbed everyone.

You nawazardari lovers are all corrupt too, ur parents, your families want this corrupt political system because who is gonna get you out of jail if there is no nawaz shareef, who is gonna forgive all your debts and loans if there is no nawaz shareef.

Those people are the real jahils, jahils who dont care about their country, jahils who elect these corrupt leaders again and again.

you are a bigger jahil.

^^^No answer on the crux of my post…PTIs sheer hypocrisy….still crying why called “Jahils” :lol:
exactly for that reasons my dear exactly for that :rofl::rofl:

LOL....So when you people completely beaten up and thrown out on the arguments against Shahbaz Sharif's so called corruption, here comes another twist keeping up the usual PMLN enmosity alive.......another smoke storey of decades years old, fully konwing that it didn't comes up in this thread boundries but still who cares, on top of it if anything substantial in this storey posess G. Musharraf can files a reference in NAB long time back, but who cares.

For PTI Issue is not to reach on the justice but to smokes, twists the facts like that, justice becomes lost in it completely and people be fooled. False Prepoganda, cheat, lie....this is all the politics of PTI.

Now Astanosh, read this below link in which Pervaiz Rasheed refutes all corruption claims in "Qarz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro" scheme against State Bank reports acknowledgements. If you have slightest of shame, should acknowledge it wholeheartedly.
PML (N) has sent State Bank's Statement of Amount of Qarz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro Scheme

Another thing today Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan acknowleged Shahbaz Sharif good governance in Punjab, try to accept that bitter pill as well, however i'm least expectations from you and your cohorts on both!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...baz-sharif-government-punjab.html#post2892669

Honestly Tameem one has not to be a Genius to debunk the links you posted to prove that the money collected through that scheme was sent to IMF from the account of National Bank - since they were the Govt. and when you steal this much money you've got to be a smart planner to plan everything? Can you provide a proof that the money which were in STB account were transferred to IMF? About SS, I told in another thread that you PMLNers should let go Nawaz and make SS the head of the party - you'll cetainly prosper in many ways. Here is Dr Qadeer about PMLN and their corruption.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...nawazsharif-corruption-exposed-dr-q-khan.html

Anyway, honestly speaking, where are we getting with all this? You reply with a backup post to my posts, I reply in return - we're idiots to go into this vicious circle with zero outcome and nothing constructive. Honestly I'm fedup with this childish replies to childish posts.

We and you people are human beings, not super beings, and we may clearly sometimes get deficient in logic and argument, so I ask you (and myself too) do you/I wish the best for Pakistan? If yes then why let criminals loot and destroy the nation over and over again and we keep electing the same people over and over again one after the other, when you have an alternate that can put a stop to it (with a slight hope at least)?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom