What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

Similar to your story .. The father indian (migrated from Multan.. So tech Pakistani lol).. The mom Taiwanese..
hehh agreed :tup:
By the way how's the little angle..
runs around the place. we changed the car's battery the other day, she seems to enjoy geeking out with dad :P

you joking... how big her nose and eyes.. tell that first . :p:
cute little nose like mom, but eyes/eyelashes are indian. the taiwanese side absolutely loves the eyelashes.

we've had the department store and food stand chicks go ooo n aah over her eyelashes lol

Last edited:
East Asian genes are pretty dominant. She ll look more Chinese than Indian I reckon. We are losing this battle :mad:
it would be interesting to see. on my flight from delhi to taipei, i actually ran in to an older indian-taiwanese family. the teenage boy looked more indian, the younger girl looked more taiwanese.

East Asian genes are pretty dominant. She ll look more Chinese than Indian I reckon. We are losing this battle :mad:
Actually depends on the dominance of the genes...I have 2 nieces from a Korean mom and Pakistani dad (2nd cousin)...1 looks Korean and 2nd one looks all Pakistani...Heck they dont even look like sisters :blink:

it would be interesting to see. on my flight from delhi to taipei, i actually ran in to an older indian-taiwanese family. the teenage boy looked more indian, the younger girl looked more taiwanese.

It all depends on which gene is dominant....Some S.Asian genes are more dominant while some East Asian genes are more dominant...it varies from individual to individual ...

Actually depends on the dominance of the genes...I have 2 nieces from a Korean mom and Pakistani dad (2nd cousin)...1 looks Korean and 2nd one looks all Pakistani...Heck they dont even look like sisters :blink:

Abhi bro, I reckon you need to have a second kid to test if this hypothesis is valid or not, no other way! :P

Asian looks are very strong.

20081017_164927_chindian.jpg

iifa_award_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom