What's new

Shaurya Chakra Lieutenant Commander Firdaus Darabshah Mogal

His act clearly shows that we have officers who believe in their oath..to put the life of men under him ,before his own.
Modern weapons are nothing without that lion heart on his feet. This is what the Indian Armed forces has been and will continue to be so, no matter when all other institutions of faith have long gone.

Thanks you Sir,for in your sacrifice you shall inspire the next breed of Indians.

RIP valiant, Amar Jawan.

Firdaus MogalLt Cdr Mogal had assumed the duties of the Executive Officer of a naval submarine on May 26, last year. On August 29, whilst the submarine was enroute for a deployment, a defect was observed.

The authorities decided to surface the submarine in the exercise area post sunrise to attempt external repairs on the starboard flap since this was the only option that could enable it to continue her mission. At that time, the submarine was experiencing heavy seas and rough weather.

This is the condition of IN's submarine arm. Greatest sons of the nation laying down their lives while babus and netas in MoD messing up things with delays and corruptions. :angry: Example: Scorpene and now P-75I.

Salute to the noble hero! This becomes another feather in the cap to actually throw this government out. We should start demonstrating against the corrupt MOD.

Sir, You serve as an inspiration for many others..This Kind of bravery makes our armed forces one of the best. It is because of you men that we feel safe in our homes.
Your sacrifice will never be forgotten.
RIP.

RIP, a truly valiant tale.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" John 15:13 (I'm not a Christian but I found this fitting)

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. " George S Patton

RIP to brave!!!

people like these inspire us to serve our country

Back
Top Bottom