What's new

Shaukat Aziz ke Karnamey

Mubashar_ali

New Recruit

Reaction score
Shaukat Aziz ke Karnamey
Hello all Pakistanis, Shaukat Aziz sahab are now in London with a luxury life. And here Pakistanis are living in a life such that, to get "atta" (flour) you must make a big line and wait, and then if you are lucky then you will get the flour. Now move to main topic.
Here is the "Karnamey"

Stock Exchange Scandal
Sugar Scandal
Steel mill scandal
Habib Bank scandal
Pak arab refinery scandal

These are only few which i know. He hire his colleagues in the major institutions of Pakistan like, hiring the Nab chairman from his "close circle". now about $27bn has flown out from our Pakistan due the unrest cause by 27dec B.B assassination. our country Rupee has fallen to Rs63 a Falling dollar. Wheat was exported at a rate of 200$ per ton now it has been imported about 600$+ per ton. 7+ GDP growth has only benefited the 10% people of pakistan. Our Foreign debt has increased to $42bn+ which is now becoming more costlier due to the falling rupee. Is forum pr yeh sb kuch mujhey btatey hoye sharm aa rahi hai. Lekin kya krain?

:chilli: :victory: :bunny:

It's not his fault BB was assassinated and stupid morons decided to burn down entire cities. The wheat export-import fiasco was indeed his fault, but you need to elaborate on the so called stock exchange, sugar, steel mill, habib bank "scandals". I am not aware of them. Please tell me (with sources) what happened there.

Also, it's no big deal he appointed people he knew. In fact, that's how governments all over the world work. You appoint people who you know are competent. You can't put out ads for the post of NAB chairman and then interview the thousands of people that apply and then hire some average Joe. Bush appointed his boys Alito, Karl Rove etc. That's how goverment works.

Stock Exchange Scandal
Sugar Scandal
Steel mill scandal
Habib Bank scandal
Put your money where your mouth is. Please elaborate what has Shaukat Aziz done here.

Shaukat Aziz ke Karnamey
Hello all Pakistanis, Shaukat Aziz sahab are now in London with a luxury life. And here Pakistanis are living in a life such that, to get "atta" (flour) you must make a big line and wait, and then if you are lucky then you will get the flour. Now move to main topic.
Here is the "Karnamey"

Stock Exchange Scandal
Sugar Scandal
Steel mill scandal
Habib Bank scandal

These are only few which i know. He hire his colleagues in the major institutions of Pakistan like, hiring the Nab chairman from his "close circle". now about $27bn has flown out from our Pakistan due the unrest cause by 27dec B.B assassination. our country Rupee has fallen to Rs63 a Falling dollar. Wheat was exported at a rate of 200$ per ton now it has been imported about 600$+ per ton. 7+ GDP growth has only benefited the 10% people of pakistan. Our Foreign debt has increased to $42bn+ which is now becoming more costlier due to the falling rupee. Is forum pr yeh sb kuch mujhey btatey hoye sharm aa rahi hai. Lekin kya krain?

From someone who has no idea what they are talking about, probably brain fed by anti-Government propaganda.

Mubashar_ali can you give details of all these scandals? Like what the exact method which was used for swindling and exactly how Shaukat or his agents were linked to the corruption please. Thanks.

this is another moronic thread by an eejut

under shauks the gdp trebbled, thickos should be eliminated or at least keep quite.

From someone who has no idea what they are talking about, probably brain fed by anti-Government propaganda.

No Asghar, I am not influenced by anti-Govt. propaganda. Can you please tell me why the steel mill is being sold to a party, when another party has given high bid. Why Habib bank whose "assets" are more than 24bn Rs is sold to the Party when Habib bank has Very high valued assets in the foreign as well as in Pakistan. PSO, the privatization is not currently being carried due the army. Army doesn't want to hand over this very importance.

No Asghar, I am not influenced by anti-Govt. propaganda. Can you please tell me why the steel mill is being sold to a party, when another party has given high bid. Why Habib bank whose "assets" are more than 24bn Rs is sold to the Party when Habib bank has Very high valued assets in the foreign as well as in Pakistan. PSO, the privatization is not currently being carried due the army. Army doesn't want to hand over this very importance.

Mubashar,

Look into things beyond the sloganeering.

Steel Mills privatization was stayed by the SC. Shaukat Aziz backed-off. Habib Bank may have been valued by Pakistanis to be higher, but it was the bidding by the investors that set up the price. PSO is a strategic asset so the concerns around its privatization are different than something that can be put in the category of "doubtful thus stayed".

Secondly, the wheat crises has been made out to be the fault of Shaukat Aziz when anyone could have made the exact same call. Pakistan produced 22 million metric tons of wheat in 07. Of the total, only 500,000 tons was exported as per the permission given by the GoP (Shaukat Aziz). Are we to simply believe the political propaganda that in a country producing 22 million metric tons of wheat is having a massive wheat supply problem because 500,000 tons were exported? Lay the blame at the door of the bloody hoarders from the business community. The government can't be blamed alone if the 21.5 million metric tons of wheat cannot be distributed properly or because the wheat stocks are being hoarded and held back from the market.

Shaukat Aziz has been personally incorruptible. I challenge you or anyone else to bring facts to disprove this.

I stated about PSO is, if there is not army concerns then it is now in the hands of investors at lower price. India and china are taking assets in foreigns to make a sure supply of oil to protect their economy, why Pakistan's Govt. is making hurry to sell this strategic asset. Further here in the world no one is "farishta" (angle). I agree with you that the Hoarders are there to short the wheat and make the artificial shortage, but Why the GOVT. is not taking strict action on these Hoarders.

And what about these links, are they faulty or ???

I know some one will say, Hey this link is not credible give me another link. Please tell me what kind of link you want.

shaukat aziz is the best. this is just propaganda.

i think ur from N side the most corrupt and psycho personality in the world.
and all the ata mills are owned by pre N people they store your ata thing and government is taking action against them......okay

If Shaukat Aziz was that much a PATRIOT.

Then why he left pakistan the next day leaving his job.

The guy is an absconder.

he has transfered all his accounts in the foreign bank.

We will soon know when the next gov will take charge that Shaukat aziz would assume the title of Mr 20%.

LET ME TELL YOU THAT MOST OF MILL OWNERS ARE Q LEAGIEANS.WHO ARE HOARDERS.GOV DIDNT TAKE ACTION BCZ SAME PEOPLE WERE THEIR TICKET HOLDERS.

These charges are true.

1)Why did he try to sell Steel mills on a LESSER BID.
2)Why did he export so much wheat that we didnt have any thing to eat.
3)Stock exchange crash
4)Sugar crisis
5)Atta crisis.

Mr Shaukat aziz is responsible.

If Shaukat Aziz was that much a PATRIOT.

Then why he left pakistan the next day leaving his job.
To meet his daughter in London.

The guy is an absconder.
How can he be an absconder when no one is looking for him? He is still giving interviews and is still arguing good things about Pakistan.

he has transfered all his accounts in the foreign bank.
You mean he transferred all his money to foreign accounts?

Proof?

We will soon know when the next gov will take charge that Shaukat aziz would assume the title of Mr 20%.
No one is raising a finger on SA. Only some PML-Q members.

LET ME TELL YOU THAT MOST OF MILL OWNERS ARE Q LEAGIEANS.WHO ARE HOARDERS.GOV DIDNT TAKE ACTION BCZ SAME PEOPLE WERE THEIR TICKET HOLDERS.
Q and SA are different entities

1)Why did he try to sell Steel mills on a LESSER BID.
There is no indication he personally tried to sell it to Arif Habib. There is no indication that it was a lesser bid either.

A move towards privatization was ongoing long before Steel mills came into the picture.

2)Why did he export so much wheat that we didnt have any thing to eat.

Which wheat shortage are you talking about? Pakistan had a wheat shortage again in Jan, of a much higher degree long when SA was out of the picture.

3)Stock exchange crash
Correct me if I'm wrong but the crash happened when Geo TV (an Anti-Government media) announced that Musharraf has been couped out during the Emergency.

So Geo TV caused the crash, not SA.

4)Sugar crisis

Again senators of various parties were involved in this. What was the role of SA in this?

5)Atta crisis.
Atta/wheat you mentioned this twice.

Mr Shaukat aziz is responsible.
For getting the country out of debt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom