What's new

Sharif family owns London flats since '90s: BBC report

Is Nawaz Sharif corrupt ?

• Total voters
No Matter what anyone says..or whatever proof is brought.... SC judges will not accept tht proof.... Now take tht...

Coz they are nooni puppets.

Little Falcon actually the bbc report says that owner of these flats are Nescol and Neilson the companies since 1993 onwards rather than any natural person. So BBC is right in saying that no change of ownership however, who was the owner of these companies that is what needs to be checked and that is what I am looking for from the PTI supporters.

I hope you would be able to bring this information.
Companies themselves are owned by Nawaz shareef...

But than again .. A 3 million dollar car can sell for 19.2 million ... But hey look at the bright side .. Now Maryum Nawaz is Maryum safdar..:rofl:

Nescol & Nelson held flats and even today holds flats but owner of these companies changed -

Sharifs says Qatari prince gave them flats in "Gift" in 2006. So how they will explain these facts ?

1. Documents have also revealed that another flat “12-A” located in the same block of the Mayfair apartments is owned by a British company Flagship Investment Ltd. According to this company’s documents, its director is none other but premier’s son Hasan Nawaz.

The said 12-A flat was bought by Flagship Investment Ltd at Avenfield House on January 29, 2004.

According to a company that keeps record of corporate organisations, Hasan had started the said company in 2001, which has his address same as of the Park Lane flat.

( So Qatari pince would let Sharif sons to use his adresse ? )

3. Hasan is the director of four more companies, which have the address of the same Avenfield House flat.
( So Qatari pince would let Sharif sons to use his adresse ? )

4. According to the documents of a property buying and selling organisation in London, the first flat in central London’s Mayfair residence was bought at 17 Avenfield House by Nescol Ltd on June 1, 1993.

5. The second, flat 16 was bought by Nelson Enterprises Ltd in the same building on July 31, 1995. The third flat, 16-A, was bought on the same date by the same company while the fourth, 17-A, was bought by Nescol on July 23, 1996.

6. contacted premier’s son Hasan and Hussain in writing to seek their response regarding the ownership and dates of purchase of these properties but received no response from them despite the passage of two weeks.

In the letter, Hussain was asked that the ownership of these properties has not changed since 1990s according to the record of the British land registry department, contrary to his claim that these flats were bought in 2006.

The questions raised by BBC also included a query relating to Nelson and Nescol, most importantly about the date of the buying of these offshore companies.

Enough facts that Nawaz Sharif family bought flats in 90s. As BBC saying lets assume Qatari prince gifted them flats in 2006 he must have transferred offshore companies to Hassan Nawaz ? Where are those documents which should been in SC until now. I am afraid they will make fake documents when needed

Where does it says Sharif Family owned the flats before 2005? The BBC report merely says Nescol & Neilson owned the flats since 1993 and beyond. on the contrary the documents above shows the appointment of Hussain Nawaz as director in 2007 and hence suggests the innocence of PM family!

All PTI supporters need to bring clear evidence not bakwas.

Yes every thing from BBC report in 90s , FIA report , cases in court , Todays BBC report ,Panama Leaks etc etc are Bakwas. Only legitimate thing is letter from qatari shezada :rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yes every thing from BBC report in 90s , FIA report , cases in court , Todays BBC report ,Panama Leaks etc etc are Bakwas. Only legitimate thing is letter from qatari shezada :rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Seriously PTI is stupid with it's handling of this case. If Pti wants to know the actual story about the flats please ask Ch. Sujjat of PML-Q he knows every thing.

Problem is not the Nawaz Govt ( Problem is Nawaz Shreef Himself He Should Return these all flat to pakistan govt )

PMLN can chose the New PM Complete the 5 Year Term Maryiam etc etc anybody can be PM as i am pti supporter i dont mind that

Nobody wants to Derail the Nawaz Govt

I dont know why PTI is not saying they want only Nawaz Shreef not to Derail his Govt

Say it in Open Words PLZ IK

this makes hassain and hassan's case very complicated....
bbc screwed up the timing a little ... they should have waited to let hassan and Hussain lawyers to give evidence first and than publish the story... now they have chance to prepare...

as far as Nawaz sharif is concerned... still his link to all this is based on a presumption that money flowed from father to sons..... his lawyer is giving another presumption (without any proof) that money flowed from grand father to grand sons.....

this is called reasonable doubt....in absence of solid evidence.... which is not there.... expect the expected in terms of verdict....

Problem is not the Nawaz Govt ( Problem is Nawaz Shreef Himself He Should Return these all flat to pakistan govt )

PMLN can chose the New PM Complete the 5 Year Term Maryiam etc etc anybody can be PM as i am pti supporter i dont mind that

Nobody wants to Derail the Nawaz Govt

I dont know why PTI is not saying they want only Nawaz Shreef not to Derail his Govt

Say it in Open Words PLZ IK

1. PTI / IK has said many times NS should resign they are not asking for new government.

2. PMLN will be dead if NS is removed. Thats why Shahbaz Sharif family is not in media so much. Since Hazma want Marryam out of way.

1. PTI / IK has said many times NS should resign they are not asking for new government.

2. PMLN will be dead if NS is removed. Thats why Shahbaz Sharif family is not in media so much. Since Hazma want Marryam out of way.

U didnt Understand what i m trying to Say ( Like this When imran Says In Open words Lets the Whole Parliament Disqualified on artical 62 63 He Dont Care

I want that Kind of Statement In Open Words
Thats what Our Public wants to listen And change there minds

I hate when Nawaz darbari comes Our for press conf After Court Hearing
Then Counter attack from Imran Khan Darbaries

Why Imran Khan Comes Out and Say And Demand from Sc 1st Declare Who Have to provide Proof Nawaz Shreef myself Or FIA or NAB

Then leave it to SC

Let this Nation Get The truth Who is Honest and Who is Not

NoBody Fucking Wants Justice Including Imran they Are Dragging this Case For Election 2018

NoBody is Fair to this Country No body Speaks Truth Only 1% May be

shahbaz sharif is a tough nut to crack .... most of the good will for pmlN is due to shahbaz sharif not NS.....
If you knew any thing about PMLN you would not be saying this

good to lnow that you guys believe in BBC. now I can use it as referance or proofs in future.

May b.. i dont follow their politics...
No one in PMLN follows Shabaz, He is not diplomatic he can run the city but not a party. PMLN revolves around Nawaz. Few MPA respond to him but on whole Nawaz controls the affairs.

May b.. i dont follow their politics...
This so called Panama leaks is nothing. Pti has not even a pinch of a hint about corruption and where it was done.

No one in PMLN follows Shabaz, He is not diplomatic he can run the city but not a party. PMLN revolves around Nawaz. Few MPA respond to him but on whole Nawaz controls the affairs.

This so called Panama leaks is nothing. Pti has not even a pinch of a hint about corruption and where it was done.

yeah I would presume they should have been digging into last pmln term in Punjab and current one.... they are stuck in 1992...
apparently one of the recent bills introduced by ishaq dar , about property transactions, allows people to purchase property without declaring source.... pay a said amount of tax and all money is legal....

that's where all the money is going to go from current and previous terms....

not a single whisper from PTI about this......as you rightly say.... they are clueless....they are stuck in 1992

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom