What's new

Share your experience with PDF Moderation team ( Not a Complain thread )

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
complain :
to say that something is wrong or not satisfactory

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/complain

Now As I can't complain , so Please share your Personal Experience with PDF Moderation Team here .. and just to satisfy the One trigger happy MOD here is the definition of Experience .

Experience :
something that happens to you that affects how you feel:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/experience

Now With the Proper Definition from Cambridge Dictionary I Proved that this is not a complain thread but experience sharing Thread, so this thread should not be closed ..

I hope we are at least allowed to share our experiences , if we can't complain ..
(In the Title , I mis-spelled Thread to Threat ) ...

Last edited:
He has chosen to put me on ignore since he does not understand my posts. By the way instead of this thread, i tagged you in the official complaint thread.

I am not going to GHQ, been there , done that .. its like ( Behns ke aage Been bajana ) when you have 10 years old handling a international Forum things are bound to go low, Just share your experience here , no need to complain cause nothing will happen ..

I actually feel threatened by @The Eagle . Otherswise Mods are Good. But I have been requesting Mods and Webbie to sticky the threads of US and European cases of Coronavirus and move them to COVID forum but no avail

I actually feel threatened by @The Eagle . Otherswise Mods are Good. But I have been requesting Mods and Webbie to sticky the threads of US and European cases of Coronavirus and move them to COVID forum but no avail

what was your experience with Eagle ? you can write it up here ..

I am not going to GHQ, been there , done that .. its like ( Behns ke aage Been bajana ) when you have 10 years old handling a international Forum things are bound to go low, Just share your experience here , no need to complain cause nothing will happen ..

It is not in the GHQ section.

Instead of being frustrated, meditate a little. The issues you are pointing out cannot be solved in one day.

Sehan me taza hawa me saans le aao jakar. zindagi isi ka naam hai larke tum amreeka me pareshan rahoge agar choti choti baaton ko sur per charhane lage

Chor na Yaar, Mir Jafar, Sadiq and likes of Mati ur Rahman will always be our ranks and files in the authority and / or uniform......

let them enjoy, in the end we know what happens to them....

I am not concerned with Sunni shia wahabi thing ...

I am concerned with cow Mutra lovers...nothing can affect them.....took bath with holy mixture.....

Have been banned on countless occasions defending Pakistan/Pakistanis and completely smashing indians and their lies/propaganda.

Even thought I don't like using foul language but sometimes you have to, cause all these years i have read Indians calling Kashmiri People Terrorists , and those soldiers of ours who died, so for some instances words like Pigs needs to be used to show the anger and frustration , If any moderator has his mother or sister raped by Indian Soldier than his house burned than I will see if they keep the level head ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom