xHaGa.jpg

SEqH7.jpg

zK8Lj.jpg

DDNqg.jpg

pKWHx.jpg

hpa7l.jpg

dV1l0.jpg

LpfXd.jpg

Man, you're childhood was awesome.. You had grass. :cry: In Sindh I used to have to play with sand :cry: :flame: and then listen to my mothers gaali :D

Post some pics man. I want to see your childhood.

I was pretty ugly as a kid. Looked like a zombie.

Nah, I bet you weren't. All kids are cute dude. I'm sure you were a handsome little toddler.

dV1l0.jpg

LpfXd.jpg

Post some pics man. I want to see your childhood.

Nah, I bet you weren't. All kids are cute dude. I'm sure you were a handsome little toddler.

I can't... My pics are all inside photobook.. And I can't get on computer becuase its messed up... so im on phone right now... :cry:

I can't... My pics are all inside photobook.. And I can't get on computer becuase its messed up... so im on phone right now...

Make sure you post them when you get a chance. I want to seem them bro.

Also the rest of you guys/gals. Start posting yours. I really want to see everyone's pictures. Hahaha.

Razpak

Very sweet pics.. thanks for sharing.

Childhood is great.

God Bless.

P.S. Could you help by letting me know how to post pics from the comptr here ? You could PM me the process. Kindly note I am not very computer savy and would require ' instructions for dummies'.

fat-kid.jpg

That's good? :D

Man, you must have been benching more in your childhood then I can now.

jhsuxj.png

This is all I got at the moment, told you guys i looked like a zombie:lol:

Have got thousands in the photo albums. Need to get them converted to digital.

Nice pic roy. You look pretty melancholy though. I want to go into the cavities of your young mind at this moment. Lolz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom