What's new

Share pics of yourself as a Kid!

RazPaK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I wanted everyone to come together and share pics of themselves as children. I got an email from my father and he sent some pics of me as a kid that I have not seen for a long time.

This thread's purpose is for people of different nationalities to come together and share pictures of themselves. The good thing about this is that nobody can recognize anyone from their childhood pictures. I think it will be a good way for people to come together.

Warning:If anybody insults someone's picture as a child you are the ultimate scum of the Earth. It is a universal truth that all kids are cute and beautiful. If anybody insults anyone, I hope mods will take swift action.

Other than that enjoy guys. I will go first.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Me as an athlete:
attachment.php

attachment.php

I can't see anything my friend. Do you know how to post pictures? Are you getting them from Facebook? If so, upload the Facebook ones to Photobucket, then upload them on this site.

Thanks, I hope to see you.

damn dude i uploaded them to the site, then posted them. I can see them on my browser.

yeah use tinypic or imgur. The attatchment option is only for premium members i think.

alright guys i will repost them again. My bad if I messed up.

I wish i had some childhood pictures to share :(

Unfortunately i don't have any picture below the age of 11 right now. I know 2 pictures of me younger than this age but I saw one pic in my family's album in Pakistan and second picture somewhere else. i am still a child of my mother... may be my current picture should be fine as well

alright guys i will repost them again. My bad if I messed up.

I can see the pictures... may be some members are having issues... but i can see them very fine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom