What's new

SHANGHAI MEGACITY RESIDENTS GOING TO THE STREETS TO CELEBRATE V-DAY AS CHINA WIN A DECISIVE VICTORY AGAINST COVID-19 !!!

Daniel808

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Last edited:
Stay on topic. This is about Shanghai residents.

Anyway - here’s how regulations are choking poor residents just trying to return to “normal” life in Shanghai.

Stay on topic. This is about Shanghai Victory.
And don’t troll with cheap garbage indian propaganda in here.

Shanghai is NOT india.
Do you want Shanghai to be india? Sorry, we are not IQ 72

012A926B-9A38-455F-B9FE-9F28724AF0C0.jpeg

Last edited:
Stay on topic. This is about Shanghai Victory.
And don’t troll with cheap garbage indian propaganda in here.

Shanghai is NOT india.
Do you want Shanghai to be india? Sorry, we are not IQ 72
Sorry I don’t recall calling India, Shanghai. And thank god for that. Unlike you, I am only posting post covid lockdown related issues facing Shanghai residents. Please stay on topic.

Sorry I don’t recall calling India, Shanghai. And thank god for that. Unlike you, I am only posting post covid lockdown related issues facing Shanghai residents. Please stay on topic.

Again, you are off topic.

Stay on topic, this thread is about Shanghai Victory against Covid not Indian cheap propaganda thread.

Vent your butthurt elsewhere
4D278E88-5744-4401-8E40-B360FF5620C1.jpeg

After 65 days of Fighting & Discipline:

Congratulations for China & Shanghai Residents to WIN a Decisive war of humanity against Covid-19 :yahoo: 🎉

China is the Only Place that humanity Successfully WIN the War against Covid-19

Congratulations again :tup:

#SHANGHAI IS BACK
It was alrady basically contained within 35 days, I was already out and walking at day 35, the problem was these Shanghai officials are super careful after fcking things up, Beijing controlled it without even a full lockdown, even Shenzhen did it within 7 days. I am really dissapointed with Shanghai.

Screenshot_20220601_195914.jpg

Only Indians are this shameless. Lol

It was alrady basically contained within 35 days, I was already out and walking at day 35, the problem was these Shanghai officials are super careful after fcking things up, Beijing controlled it without even a full lockdown, even Shenzhen did it within 7 days. I am really dissapointed with Shanghai.

View attachment 850005
Only Indians are this shameless. Lol

And that sh!thole want ot lecture China

A country like this

Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom