What's new

Shameful - Pakistan, Turkey, Bangaldesh and other Muslims countries

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
Isn't it disheartening that these nations only show lip service on international venues and platforms when Palestinians are being killed while they are at war rather than actually assisting them?

Can they only offer LIP services?

Can they go against the United States and Israel?

Will they do anything for Palestinians, or will they just cry like crocodiles in the end?

This is their chance to demonstrate their concern for Palestine, and if they are unable to, they should stop producing such dramas in the future.

They need support, as the same way Ukrainians are getting from other countries

Why don't Indians join IDF to show their support for Israel? Or not taking back Azad Kashmir, which was "occupied by Pakistan"? Or save Tibet from brutal Chinese "occupation" ?
I think you're smart enough to realize that people's reactions on social media dont have effect on real politics.
Also Palestine was able to capture so many towns from Israel thanks to help from other Muslims.

Why don't Indians join IDF to show their support for Israel? Or not taking back Azad Kashmir, which was "occupied by Pakistan"? Or save Tibet from brutal Chinese "occupation" ?
I think you're smart enough to realize that people's reactions on social media dont have effect on real politics.
Also Palestine was able to capture so many towns from Israel thanks to help from other Muslims.
The USA is the only superpower standing with them, so they don't need anyone else.

But Palestinians needed help very badly. This is the time they need most.

Are these countries only able to offer LIP services?

Do you believe they can hold the current positions? As i said, they need help and help very badly.

The USA is the only superpower standing with them, so they don't need anyone else.

But Palestinians needed help very badly. This is the time they need most.

Are these countries only able to offer LIP services?

Do you believe they can hold the current positions? As i said, they need help and help very badly.
bro go **** your selves with yo slumdog shit ganga Brathers you guys go kill yourselves

bro go **** your selves with yo slumdog shit ganga Brathers you guys go kill yourselves

isn't i asked legit questions?

Bombing has not stopped ‘even for a minute’​

Refaat al Areer, a Gaza resident, tells Al Jazeera of what it was spending the night under constant sound of Israeli bombardment in the besieged enclave.
“We have run out of adjectives to describe the Israeli bombing of whole blocks, targeting Palestinian families as they slept, targeting mosques, businesses and residential areas.
“The night was unprecedented. We barely slept. The situation was terrifying.
“I think this is just going to be the beginning because the bombs have not stopped for 10 hours, not even for a minute.”

Pakistan should show unwavering and unparalleled support to Palestine on social media with extensive usage of qwerty keyboards. Voicing concerns online for the killing of any Muslim - outside China and Pakistan - is the duty of every Pakistani. My best wishes with them.

Also, UN should take action.

Pakistan should show unwavering and unparalleled support to Palestine on social media with extensive usage of qwerty keyboards. Voicing concerns online for the killing of any Muslim - outside China and Pakistan - is the duty of every Pakistani. My best wishes with them.

Also, UN should take action.
We can only see LIP service and keyboard warriors in action, but palestine needs them with support on the ground.

This is a disappointing thread opening from a senior Indian member on the forum.

I see another thread ask about the 'Increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community', and then you see a trolling thread like this open, with false equivalences, and realise why there are insults (something I disagree with by the way).

There's no need for it apart from creating further profanities.

We can only see LIP service and keyboard warriors in action, but palestine needs them with support on the ground.
Pakistan should stay at least 50000 miles away when Israel is at war. Pakistanis should only be involved when Palestinians are supposed to be killed by fellow Muslims.

Pakistan’s former ruler was involved in killing more than 2000 Palestinians in the 1970s:

In short, Pakistanis should get involved when there is a help needed in killing the Palestinians. Pakistan has excellent past experience in that area.

This is a disappointing thread opening from a senior Indian member on the forum.

I see another thread ask about the 'Increase in insults by Pakistani members against Indian PDF community', and then you see a trolling thread like this open, with false equivalences, and realise why there are insults (something I disagree with by the way).

There's no need for it apart from creating further profanities.

I have asked a serious and legit question: if Ukraine is getting support, why can't Palestinian?

Isn't it disheartening that these nations only show lip service on international venues and platforms when Palestinians are being killed while they are at war rather than actually assisting them?

Can they only offer LIP services?

Can they go against the United States and Israel?

Will they do anything for Palestinians, or will they just cry like crocodiles in the end?

This is their chance to demonstrate their concern for Palestine, and if they are unable to, they should stop producing such dramas in the future.

They need support, as the same way Ukrainians are getting from other countries

India should immediately move its forces to fight Israel.

But Israel has deployed 300,000 troops to fight a war in the region so I expect Indians to immediately return to their bases and offer LIP service like others.

Back
Top Bottom