What's new

Shameful act of Pmln senator Sabir Shah at an international forum

Nothing new from patwaris they are useless in every forum

Or maybe he should have studied at school rather than bribed the teachers for his certificates.
At this point, all we can say is that for the time being, this is the best we can do.

IMG-20220518-WA0005.jpg

What's complicated? Just say you can't read/ speak English.

Not complicated.

and you are sitting in germany, I guess in Germany they achieved success with political parties like PDM! after the ruins of a great war.

other than snarky snide which is a go to for you and using ad hominems as well. its the best defence you have.

why not use purely urdu on this forum as a free mind and let us slaves keep posting in english?

for starters I don't own nor make the rules of the forum.

also can it be that your hatred is fueled by your guilt for supporting pmln for years before finding a new sun to bask under?

Your argument is as weak as it gets.

i didn't have an argument, Mr. Pathfinder simply needs an outlet to vent

for starters I don't own nor make the rules of the forum.

also can it be that your hatred is fueled by your guilt for supporting pmln for years before finding a new sun to bask under?
The founder of Pakistan was in congress before he joined Muslim League? is that correct history or not?

So by your virtues definition its because of that guilt Pakistan was possibly made too!!

The very party you support its leader(meean ji) used to do what against ppp? today ppp their pitta ji?

at least i am willing to admit my mistake in supporting meean ji. why are you still their slave? its not like meean ji will bestow a corner of its expensive properties to you!

surely forum rules are not important in speaking english as a slave. be liberated and write all ye post in Urdu.

i didn't have an argument, Mr. Pathfinder simply needs an outlet to vent
if that help alleviate your pain.

The founder of Pakistan was in congress before he joined Muslim League? is that correct history or not?

So by your virtues definition its because of that guilt Pakistan was possibly made too!
Are you saying that you are Jinnah reincarnated or propagating that all sins are washed away by jumping ship without being held accountable?
The very party you support its leader(meean ji) used to do what against ppp? today ppp their pitta ji?

at least i am willing to admit my mistake in supporting meean ji. why are you still their slave? its not like meean ji will bestow a corner of its expensive properties to you!
Apart from you and that Rabwah freak Norwegian, nobody would suggest that i support ppp or pmln.

Are you saying that you are Jinnah reincarnated or propagating that all sins are washed away by jumping ship without being held accountable?
when did I say that? or is it another meager attempt a subpar attack at me without any solid reason. an attempt at character assassination? or a sort of McCarthyism?

At least i admitted my own error in judgement. are you human enough to admit your mistakes?

Apart from you and that Rabwah freak Norwegian, nobody would suggest that i support ppp or pmln.
I regard you a stealth tooei wal for a reason. its because you are one, after having observed your posts.

Have to say the very many leaky that come to the forum pretending to be sneaky but get badly exposed. atleast you have held composure better that those from massi mussebaths troll farm!

Last edited:
what is wrong if he is reading slowly a foreign language ? he is not a english man .
If u don't speak English...and have someone write ur speech...then at least practice it beforehand. This represents ur country at an international level...personal embarrassment is not a big deal but u do not embarrass the country u represent.

If u don't speak English...and have someone write ur speech...then at least practice it beforehand. This represents ur country at an international level...personal embarrassment is not a big deal but u do not embarrass the country u represent.
this is duty of pakistani officers , they are responsible for such incidents , they should asses beforehand such events and provide the honorable representative right type of written speech in right language .concerned officers should be reprimanded .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom