What's new

Shame on you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Future Fund has also invested taxpayers' money in global defence industry behemoths Boeing, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman and Thales, all of which are involved in the manufacture of nuclear missiles for the US, Britain or France.

So they should also be ashamed???

Hoping we get access to Pakistan Foreign reserve of 17 billion dollar for developing Nuclear powered Air craft career for Indian Navy .. If some one could divert the fund from Pakistan it would be helpful

Why such doctored heading are allowed in PDF. Another articles posted by pak -sher something, he edited 'is' from an article about wiki leaks~Indian puppet USA etc and MBI Munsha changed heading of Article about Indian Maps printed by Economics time.
Shame on you lairs.

definetly not true,, crazy post i must say
go out and get a girlfriend, so something better in your life! ive got mine, my lovable camel :)

So how can you start blaming without completing the scrutiny ?

First check all records then point fingers.

This is what I said and I didnt point fingers.

Hoping we get access to Pakistan Foreign reserve of 17 billion dollar for developing Nuclear powered Air craft career for Indian Navy .. If some one could divert the fund from Pakistan it would be helpful

Tumhain to khwaab main bhi Pakistan hi nazar aata hai.

is it allowed on pdf to change the heading of original artical, i think its not.
Or its allowed to certain members to overlook the rule book.
Isn't its mods work area to correct this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom